Xbox app isn't showing friends on PC?

Discus and support Xbox app isn't showing friends on PC? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This is more of an update thread for anyone having this problem Post 2018 (last time i saw a thread updated for this issue) Press the windows key and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Og_Based_Bautista, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Xbox app isn't showing friends on PC?

This is more of an update thread for anyone having this problem Post 2018 (last time i saw a thread updated for this issue)

Press the windows key and type apps, then click Apps & Features
    Search Xbox and click on the Xbox app, then click Advanced Options

Scroll down and click Repair, then restart the Xbox app.

This fix worked for me instantly and got all of my friends showing again.

If this fix doesn't work for you, I'd try the Reset option next, it clears the app comprehensively of any settings or data.

:)

Og_Based_Bautista, Aug 23, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox

Both Xbox and PC games will show up for your friends if they are using Windows 10 and and are logged into the Windows 10 Xbox App. Your friends are playing Arma3 on a PC, not on a console.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Online Friend Playing Day Z?

Day Z Game Preview Released in 2018 for xbox one , So thats How your friend Play it on XBOX ONE
    This is not correct. The game is not out for game preview right now. There is no EAT for when it will come to Game preview either.

They are playing it on their PC with the Xbox app installed. It will show you what games your friend is playing if they have the app. It WONT state what system they are playing however.

There is even a option to STOP Showing your friends what PC games you are playing

Zero
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Friends list not showing on Xbox app for PC

Hey Jeremy!

The reason your friends list is not loading up on the app is due to an
    Xbox Live Service
    issue affecting some core services, including loading up the friends list.

You can get notified once the alert is over by going to the link that I provided.
  5. jjwindle Win User

Hey Jeremy!

I've seen this error before, go ahead and try this. The fix is to join a club, any random club. Once you've joined, you'll be able to see your friends again. Go ahead and give it a shot and let us know if it worked!
    I tried this but it still didn't work. I've just updated the app and this problem happened again. This time that didn't work.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Jeremy!

I've seen this error before, go ahead and try this. The fix is to join a club, any random club. Once you've joined, you'll be able to see your friends again. Go ahead and give it a shot and let us know if it worked!
Thema:

Xbox app isn't showing friends on PC?

1. Xbox app isn't showing friends on PC? - Similar Threads - app isn't showing

2. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  3. How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?: I recently downloaded ARK: Survival Evolved last night and this morning i woke up to it not being installed. It had started to download again so Cancelled the install and now its saying that i do...
  4. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox app says PIN is incorrect even though it isn't

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app says PIN is incorrect even though it isn't: I have been trying to log into the Xbox app with a different account than I logged into the computer with. However, when I enter the PIN I set up for Windows Hello, it says "The PIN is incorrect....
  6. Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App: Hey all! Purchased Forza 5 a little while ago and previously was able to access the Xbox app to look for clubs. Tried tonight and a new message appears - "Unable to connect to Forza 5...
  7. Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC: Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC 2c4bf7e3-1540-4c10-9319-4cdb2683035a
  8. The Xbox app isn't showing the linked acounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox app isn't showing the linked acounts: Whenever I go to the linked accounts tab in the Xbox Mobile app, it shows an error, and I can't connect my accounts. 6fc17346-f6fe-4826-9d80-4c32e6370e5d
  9. The rewards section isn't showing in the xbox mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    The rewards section isn't showing in the xbox mobile app: For some reason my rewards Page has recently stopped appearing in the xbox mobile app. Usually it is rewards, posts, achievements and about. But now rewards isn't there anymore. At first when I...
  10. Why is my xbox app download speed slow when my steam download isn't?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox app download speed slow when my steam download isn't?: When I download games on steam I get 600-700 mb/s but on the xbox app it's 10-15 mb/s. Is there a way I can fix this? 1064198c-bf5f-40a1-86d4-13c59c99fce1