Xbox app is not showing my installed games and it keeps crashing after a few minutes.

Discus and support Xbox app is not showing my installed games and it keeps crashing after a few minutes. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been having this problem where the xbox app does not show my installed games. It happened after I updated windows. I have tried multiple fixes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by isho20, Feb 25, 2023.

1. isho20
    isho20 Guest

Xbox app is not showing my installed games and it keeps crashing after a few minutes.

I have been having this problem where the xbox app does not show my installed games. It happened after I updated windows. I have tried multiple fixes and still nothing. This app is so terrible.

:)

isho20, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to do the steps on this link?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Games keep crashing after a few minutes

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Games keep crashing after a few minutes

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks

Brilliant
  5. Tarakos Win User

Old Games Crash on Series X

I tried everything suggested but no dice. 360 and original Xbox games keep crashing a few minutes after booting up.
  6. _Aniro_ Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Steam user and Xbox Game Pass user in the same convoy

Same Issue here: My Mate plays via Microsoft-Store and i use the Steam-Version. My game keeps crashing after a few minutes/seconds in a convoy...
Thema:

1. Xbox app is not showing my installed games and it keeps crashing after a few minutes. - Similar Threads - app showing installed

2. Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...: First, i have 2 issues My first issue is that I can't start Minecraft Launcher because it says me to log in and then the sign in menu shows me "Webview2-runtime needs to be installed". But after...
  3. Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all...: Clean Install of Windows 11, Now the XBOX PC app does not show my library. Tried all troubleshooting options. Mobile seems to show my library and history, just not the PC app. Signed out and back...
  4. Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.: So after the last update to xbox app im using the insider delta preview. it no longer shows my installed games in the xbox app itself. they launch and run without any issues. I cannot search for...
  5. Installed Games not showing up on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Games not showing up on Xbox App: In trying to solve a previous issue I've created a new one. The Xbox app will refuse to recognize my installed games. It logs into my account but it seems to get stuck loading the games I have...
  6. Xbox app not showing all installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not showing all installed games: Xbox app not showing all installed games, i have gamepass ultimate, you could usually scroll through all of them, I have 2 machines with the same issue, only showing 7 games on both, usually the...
  7. Xbox app on PC not showing library, cannot install new games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on PC not showing library, cannot install new games: My xbox app on my windows 11 PC no longer shows the library for my installed games, which are still on my main hard drive. What I've tried so far: updating windows 11, updating drivers,...
  8. Why are my installed games not showing up when I open xbox app to launch them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my installed games not showing up when I open xbox app to launch them: I was going to play conan exiles and when I launched xbox to play it isn't showing any of my installed games b56e461e-42f7-4c1e-9e0e-67cc9c0a61b3
  9. Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games: I have contacted microsoft by phone and been hung up on twice.. I have reset and repaired my store app, reset and repaired my gamepass app, uninstalled and reinstalled the gamepass app. signed out...
  10. installed Games not showing on the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed Games not showing on the Xbox app: i Bought monster hunter rise sunbreak and is not showing in my library. furthermore i search for it on the app store and sunbreak is not even available and the base game sends me to the windows...