Xbox app iPhone- not able to view requests to join club

Discus and support Xbox app iPhone- not able to view requests to join club in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am able to use the xbox app for all other features, but when i try to view requests to join my club, it just spins the thinking wheel. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KSI Trixie, Dec 21, 2019.

1. KSI Trixie
    KSI Trixie Guest

I am able to use the xbox app for all other features, but when i try to view requests to join my club, it just spins the thinking wheel. I have restarted my phone, logged out and back in, reinstalled the xbox app. Im not sure how else to fix this. Is this
    a known issue?

:)

KSI Trixie, Dec 21, 2019
  2. ajinga66 Win User

This is a system BUG, and I have the same problem
  3. msqj Win User

Hey there!

You might be banned for a reason, if you are not able to join.
  4. Duncan Ragland Win User

I have not seen this issue elsewhere. Make sure your operating system (iOS) and your Xbox app are up to date. If they are, and the issue still persists, I would suggest submitting a bug report either in-app or on the App Store.
  5. 2a27a9ad-e35c-4faa-b Win User

Xbox app club invites

Hi there!

As long as you have an Xbox profile, you should be able to use the club features available on Xbox Live without needing an actual console for it to work.

Does this happen with any club invitation that you receive? Are there any issues with requesting an invite and then joining other clubs?

Do you have Xbox Live Gold? Do you have a Windows 10 PC by any chance to try on the Xbox app for Windows 10?
    I can't accept any club invites, but I can request to join them though. I don't have a windows 10 pc or xbox live gold, I only have a Samsung s8. I'm planning to get a Surface pro 6 and Macbook pro and Xbox one x with a Seagate 8tb hard drive and a PS4 pro
    and an iPhone XS max soon. I'm saving my money big time!
  6. AngelObullets Win User

I can't join official clubs on the xbox app.

Hi there ProDeathRate84

Most clubs only allows members to post in the club as members, You can request to join then post if able to post in that club.
Thema:

1. Xbox app iPhone- not able to view requests to join club - Similar Threads - app iPhone able

2. Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10): Suddenly out of no where the xbox app wouldn't open but just close instantly. I tried restarting pc and repairing and restarting xbox app or even reinstalling it. I even tried reinstalling...
  3. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  4. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  5. Why wont my son's iPhone Xbox app connect to cloud for him to play on the backbone

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my son's iPhone Xbox app connect to cloud for him to play on the backbone: My son has an iPhone 13 with a new backbone for Christmas. We can not get the app to connect to the cloud only console or PC. How do we fix this? 475c1227-840f-4b71-b82d-944fc8914085
  6. How to remove accounts from xbox app on iPad and iPhone

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove accounts from xbox app on iPad and iPhone: Hi, I recently logged into my daughter's iPad and downloaded the xbox app (and logged into it using my details) When finished I signed out of the app but now each time I access the app on her...
  7. Xbox Family app stuck on loading screen iPhone & iPad

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family app stuck on loading screen iPhone & iPad: Hi there, Hoping for some help as it’s been like this for a couple of months now? I have deleted and reinstalled the app on both devices but same issue. Both devices are on iOS16.6 any clues?...
  8. My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...: My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds back? It was on a iPhone and it was version 1.20? 5ca1bfe9-0947-4f4d-9ca7-ff0b8b2cdf7c
  9. Xbox app won’t let me log in on my iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won’t let me log in on my iPhone: I recently made a new Microsoft account, and when I try to log into it on the Xbox app, it takes me to the Xbox live page than puts me back where I started. 319e5270-8f27-478f-a216-9f0a24dfc077
  10. App on Iphon

in XBoX on Mobile
    App on Iphon: Hi, My son is unable to use his microphone through his controller due to the controller having a connection issue with his headset. He signs into his xbox account through the Xbox app on his...