Xbox app insider (PC) is kinda disappointing

Discus and support Xbox app insider (PC) is kinda disappointing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; yeah it's cool to be able to chose where to download files but it's really disappointing because their .exe is heavy protected by windows so basically... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Trekker53, Dec 9, 2021.

1. /u/Trekker53
    /u/Trekker53 Guest

yeah it's cool to be able to chose where to download files but it's really disappointing because their .exe is heavy protected by windows so basically it's pointless to choose location of games also you can't backup games if u wanna change windows in future you have to re-download them all

submitted by /u/Trekker53
    [link] [comments]

/u/Trekker53, Dec 9, 2021
  2. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

The Xbox One-kinda disappointed

Don't worry bro, 2014 is going to be an awesome year for the Xbox one. Thief, Plants vs zombies, Rayman legends in feb and titanfall in march. It's very early in the year and we're already getting awesome games.
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

The Xbox One-kinda disappointed

And Sony doesnt have an major exclusives announced for 2014.
  4. tynannels Win User

Did not recieve Fallout 3 code for purchasing Fallout 4

Any word? This was the reason I purchased online on Xbox. Kinda disappointed.
  5. NoDowt_Jay Win User

What happened to the Wireless Display app? (Or "how can I project my Surface Pro screen onto my TV via Xbox one?")

The app was great... its been broken since the last few Xbox updates though... Haven't seen any comments or advice on when the App will be updates to support the latest Xbox updates... Kinda feel like the App has been dropped, which is really disappointing
    as it was brilliant & extremely handy for projecting my Laptop to the TV.
  6. RossGreenman Win User

Defiance Cross Platform

Its not that it cant be done. It can and does work cross platform. The real disappointment is that Final Fantasy XI is cross platform for both systems and PC, why exclude the awesomeness?? just kinda lame
Thema:

1. Xbox app insider (PC) is kinda disappointing - Similar Threads - app insider kinda

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.21.0] - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.21.0] - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.17.0] - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.17.0] - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.12.0] - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.12.0] - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  6. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  7. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  8. when do new activities show up in the insider app?

in XboX Insiders
    when do new activities show up in the insider app?: Its sunday ands theirs nothing new in their submitted by /u/VeterinarianNo5081 [link] [comments]
  9. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  10. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...