Xbox app in my pc having problems with gaming services

Discus and support Xbox app in my pc having problems with gaming services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox stuck at checking for updates and never downloads any game. When I look for solution windows support only advice to reinstall gaming services. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Özgün Kutlu Türer, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Xbox app in my pc having problems with gaming services

Xbox stuck at checking for updates and never downloads any game. When I look for solution windows support only advice to reinstall gaming services. But this time xbox app tries to download gaming services and never succeeds. Does anyone had this issue before. Please help
    Xbox app in my pc having problems with gaming services [​IMG]

:)

Özgün Kutlu Türer, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Jason Guer Win User

Hello Özgün Kutlu Türer

Good Day!

Thank you for getting back to us!

In this case, since we already applied all the necessary troubleshooting steps to possibly correct the issue. Nothing works for you. I would suggest to apply the repair installation to better isolate the issue. This process will not affect your files and applications as we are only running this tool within Windows. Basically, this process will install the latest version of Windows and refresh the operating system files at the same time.

• Go to Windows Download site: Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com) (This should be dependent on the customer's Windows version (which we should be asking for) Always check the language or locale of the customer and provide appropriate link.)
    • Click the Download button.
    • Select Download Tool Now and select Run. (You must be an administrator to run this tool.)
    • If you agree to the license terms, select Accept.
    • On the What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another computer and then select Next.
    • Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows. Normally, this will automatically detect your current Windows configuration and you just need to hit NEXT to proceed.
    • Save the ISO file to your PC. Wait for the download to complete.
    • Note: You don't need to have a CD/DVD/USB to create this tool as we are just running a repair.
    • After the download is complete, go to the downloaded file and start the installation.
    • You can go to the location where the file is saved.
    • Right-click the ISO file > Open with file explorer
    • Double-click the .exe (executable file) and run it in Windows.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the installation screen.
    • Wait for the installation to finish. Normally, it will take an hour to finish.
    • After completing the steps to install Windows 10, verify that you have all the necessary device drivers installed. To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > update and security > Windows Update and select Check for updates. You may also want to visit your device manufacturer's support site for any additional drivers that may be needed.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Jason Guer Win User

Hello Özgün Kutlu Türer

Hope you are doing well today!

You mentioned this "if it helps it started when I tried to download Battletech. one hour before that i downloaded dune spice wars and played it. there was no problem", I would like to confirm, if everything works fine now? if not, please let me know and I will provide additional methods for you in your next reply.

We look forward to your next response.

Regards,

4. Jason Guer Win User

Hello Özgün Kutlu Türer

Hope you are doing well today!

Thank you for the screenshot you have provided above. Highly appreciated.

Since the issue still exist. It happened to all of the games as well. The next step that we are going to take is to reset your Xbox App to check if it could help to correct the issue. You may follow the steps given below.

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
    • Choose System
    • Click on Apps and Features
    • Scroll down and locate the Xbox App, click on Advanced Options
    • Click on Reset. Restart the PC.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,

5. Özgün Kutlu Türer Win User

This resource might be useful for you: Error 0xd05e0126 occurs when updating a game or app | Xbox Support
    this code doesn't work for me because when i am trying to cancel it stucks in cancelling for each game plus solution options in this page are for console.)

[​IMG]

if it helps it started when I tried to download Battletech. one hour before that i downloaded dune spice wars and played it. there was no problem.
  6. Özgün Kutlu Türer Win User

-It doesn't give any error code

- it started 16th or 17th of march and still going, plus i am not alone there is other topics in forum having same issue but using different explanations of the issue

- windows 2H2 (osbuild 19045.2778)

10.75.13001.0 (Gaming Services)

5.823.1271.0 (Xbox Game Bar)

thanks
Thema:

1. Xbox app in my pc having problems with gaming services - Similar Threads - app having problems

2. having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...: when i press connect nothing happens. e4af9950-3967-4fac-9c91-cf8786446e6e
  3. I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app: I can no longer install the Xbox PC app and therefore no longer play games on the PC like the new Forza. What is this and how can I fix it? 82c597bc-a307-40b0-84fd-dc45e1171afb
  4. I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.: Today i took a lot of photos that were uploaded to the xbox network and and the photoshoots took around 4 hours and now i can't see any screenshots i took from the 4 hours ago, only from the...
  5. I have a problem, the xbox app closes instantly when I open it, can anyone help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem, the xbox app closes instantly when I open it, can anyone help me?: I have a modified version of windows that is called kernel os 22h2 and i think that kernel is the problem but i dont find a solution i tried installing and uninstalling...
  6. I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...: I am having problems opening FH5 on PC, I am using the xbox app and when I try to open the game it closes, I have tried many things but nothing has worked. I just want to play, I'm quite...
  7. I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...: I am having problems opening FH5 on PC, I am using the xbox app and when I try to open the game it closes, I have tried many things but nothing has worked. I just want to play, I'm quite...
  8. Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing: The linked accounts option isn't showing where it's supposed to be on the xbox app on pc and when I go to the mobile app to get to it, it constantly says "something went wrong"....
  9. I'm having problems with my gamer pic on Xbox app I've waited 24 and 48 hours

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having problems with my gamer pic on Xbox app I've waited 24 and 48 hours: my Xbox app is not working with custom profile picture change whenever I try to select it it just says done we finished moderating it and it's okay and then nothing happens and I don't know why...
  10. Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game.: Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game , when I trying launch game I get error : we are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL misspelled or...