Xbox App Help

Discus and support Xbox App Help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello there! Not sure if this is even the right section to ask this but.... Can someone please tell me why on the xbox app it has, as of yesterday,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Naomi Barnett, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Naomi Barnett
    Naomi Barnett New Member

Xbox App Help

Hello there! Not sure if this is even the right section to ask this but.... Can someone please tell me why on the xbox app it has, as of yesterday, stopped updating the times of my friends recently played games. We played today but according to the app we haven't played in 2 days. It was working fine yesterday. Its for all of my friends not just one! Also restarted my phone, cleared cache and even uninstalled xbox app and still the same. Its annoying lol

Naomi Barnett, Aug 12, 2021
  2. URBANghost101 Win User

xbox help app

no well now it doesnt take me to to where three ways to listen to music it takes me to like a web page totally diffrent page then all the square tiles maybe they changed the xbox help command but its diffrent thing I don't know but there was no error message.
    but anyways can I listen to music I have my computer on xbox isnt that what media extender is and how do I get to it from xbox one and do I have to run a program on my computer at same time if u could tell me this on this page would be greaat thanks for your
    help.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox app help

Hey Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been getting disconnected from parties while on your mobile Xbox App. Before suggesting any troubleshooting I'd like for you to clarify a few things. Does this happen with both mobile data and your Wi-fi? What is
    the exact error you get when trying to send out a message? We hope to hear back from you soon! :D
  4. SemperFi1738 Win User

Xbox app help

Please try to delete and reinstall the app.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

xbox app help??

Hi Konniemayyyy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try power cycling the console.

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Let me know if it works!
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox app help

Hello Space Go Boom,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to view the notification tab on the Xbox app as you are presented with an error.

What error do you receive when attempting to check the notifications tab?

Would you happen to be accessing the Xbox app from a Windows PC, or on mobile through an IOS/Android device?

Having this information would further allow us to provide the proper troubleshooting steps for this case.

We await your reply, and we wish you the best!
Thema:

Xbox App Help

1. Xbox App Help - Similar Threads - App Help

2. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  3. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  4. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  5. xbox app help??

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app help??: my xbox app is not letting me connect my xbox to it it keeps saying something went wrong and ive tried numerous times 4ffb739a-5981-4e12-bc95-75b1ab1f8878
  6. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  7. Help! Xbox app black screen logo

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox app black screen logo: Help! Xbox app black screen with logo Hey everyone, i been trying to fix this issue but I couldn’t… Xbox app was working perfectly fine but all of sudden it stopped working and keeps showing this...
  8. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  9. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  10. Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11: Hello, Having a weird issue where Xbox app just crashes when I try to launch it. Here's what I tried already: - updating Windows (in fact, today was when I got a cumulative update, although the...