Xbox App Help

Discus and support Xbox App Help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello there! Not sure if this is even the right section to ask this but.... Can someone please tell me why on the xbox app it has, as of yesterday,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Naomi Barnett, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Naomi Barnett
    Naomi Barnett New Member

Xbox App Help

Hello there! Not sure if this is even the right section to ask this but.... Can someone please tell me why on the xbox app it has, as of yesterday, stopped updating the times of my friends recently played games. We played today but according to the app we haven't played in 2 days. It was working fine yesterday. Its for all of my friends not just one! Also restarted my phone, cleared cache and even uninstalled xbox app and still the same. Its annoying lol

Naomi Barnett, Aug 12, 2021
  2. URBANghost101 Win User

xbox help app

no well now it doesnt take me to to where three ways to listen to music it takes me to like a web page totally diffrent page then all the square tiles maybe they changed the xbox help command but its diffrent thing I don't know but there was no error message.
    but anyways can I listen to music I have my computer on xbox isnt that what media extender is and how do I get to it from xbox one and do I have to run a program on my computer at same time if u could tell me this on this page would be greaat thanks for your
    help.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox app help

Hey Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been getting disconnected from parties while on your mobile Xbox App. Before suggesting any troubleshooting I'd like for you to clarify a few things. Does this happen with both mobile data and your Wi-fi? What is
    the exact error you get when trying to send out a message? We hope to hear back from you soon! :D
  4. SemperFi1738 Win User

Xbox app help

Please try to delete and reinstall the app.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox app help

Hello Space Go Boom,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to view the notification tab on the Xbox app as you are presented with an error.

What error do you receive when attempting to check the notifications tab?

Would you happen to be accessing the Xbox app from a Windows PC, or on mobile through an IOS/Android device?

Having this information would further allow us to provide the proper troubleshooting steps for this case.

We await your reply, and we wish you the best!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox App Help

Hello Viable,

A corrupted data may cause your app not to work properly. Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1: Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2: Here is a link on
    how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox App Help

1. Xbox App Help - Similar Threads - App Help

2. Xbox one Wont update ANY Apps HELP!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Wont update ANY Apps HELP!?: Here is the issue i am having. All my apps (Microsoft App store / Disney+ / Hulu / Few others) will not update nor do they start the update. instead it stops update once "SAID" app trys too. i...
  3. Need help with xbox app on windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on windows: hi i installed conan exiles and cant play online servers because mods button not available on store page, not a child account. installed on d drive and cant do the admin work around plz help...
  4. Help I have two minecraft app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I have two minecraft app on xbox: so around 4:30 i got online and i tried to play minecraft and it had 1gb update so i waited and then i noticed that i had 2 apps icons for minecraft both having separate data how do i get rid of...
  5. What happened to the Xbox Assist app? Where did game and app help go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the Xbox Assist app? Where did game and app help go?: Hi -- what happened to the Xbox Assist app? In the last week or so, when I've tried accessing help from within a game on my Series X, instead of taking me to the Xbox Assist app like it used to, I...
  6. how do i downlond minecraft off the xbox app. please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i downlond minecraft off the xbox app. please help me: can you buy minecraft for windows 10 pro off the xbox app and if you can how do you buy it without the game pass? 7c68f389-1604-4133-a339-9629545648d4
  7. Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help: How do I reset the sizing of the app. The edges of the picture are off all edges of our tv. Can’t see the whole thing. Can’t figure out how to fix it. We have changed the TV settings and it...
  8. help with Audio not working on YouTube app

in XboX Insiders
    help with Audio not working on YouTube app: Hey folks, I have a super weird issue. The sound on my YouTube app, seems to not want to work. All games and other apps like Netflix work just fine. Only YouTube has audio issues. And here's the...
  9. Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games?: When I try to install sea of thieves on the xbox app on my pc it straight away comes up with the error code 0x803f001. I also tried to launch dragon ball fighterz previously but it came up with...
  10. (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues): I've been using the Wireless Display App to watch movies on my Xbox (casting from my PC) for around 1-2 years now for the most part without issue, but for the past 4+ days the cast is constantly...