Xbox app goes to black when streaming games

Discus and support Xbox app goes to black when streaming games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey! So, since yesterday, my Xbox app goes to black and crashes when I try streaming games, both from console and from the cloud. Anyone else... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Veumargardr, Dec 28, 2021.

  1. Xbox app goes to black when streaming games


    Hey! So, since yesterday, my Xbox app goes to black and crashes when I try streaming games, both from console and from the cloud. Anyone else experiencing this? Tried support, and this was an unknown issue to them. Firewall lets the app through, and I've already reinstalled the app twice. OS: Win11 (app has worked fine in both 10 and 11 before yesterday).

    submitted by /u/Veumargardr
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Veumargardr, Dec 28, 2021
    #1
  2. JeffPink Win User

    Twitch App problem

    l have just done as you suggested, the screen still goes black!! l can navigate around the app all fine until l try to open a stream??
  3. KingRouge Win User

    Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

    Hello,

    I've taken these steps and the issue has not resolved. I believe the issue is within the Xbox App, not the console. I can stream from the console to YouTube or Twitch without any issues but encounter freezing and black screens when exiting or entering full screen in the Xbox App when streaming to my PC from the console through the Xbox App.
  4. GilTex Win User

    Streaming live TV to windows 10 PC - Has this been disabled?

    Actually i'm using a cablebox passthrough on HDMI and the one guide app. If I try to stream the xbox with live tv playing it goes black. This just started a couple of days ago. Previously it behaved like any other app and would mirror the video and audio
    to my windows 10 machine.
  5. XBF George L Win User

    XBox PC App cannot connect to XBox

    Hey FailedCellar392!

    I understand you're having issues streaming your Xbox One onto your Windows 10 PC Xbox App. Please review the following support article to assist you in getting this resolved :

    Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10


    Let us know how it goes

    Thanks for reaching out!
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

    HBO Go for the XBOX One

    Third party apps such as HBO GO are the responsibility of that third party. So it is up to HBO to make an app for xbox one. As far as streaming goes skydrive is available to stream movies
Thema:

Xbox app goes to black when streaming games

Loading...
  1. Xbox app goes to black when streaming games - Similar Threads - app goes black

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  4. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  8. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  9. Whenever i launch up any cod through the xbox app my audio quailty goes really low and all...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever i launch up any cod through the xbox app my audio quailty goes really low and all...: For some context ive tried fixing it ive done the hands free telephany thing didn't do a thing to help just kinda stuck right now any help would be great 8f461d40-0b89-4e4c-afef-1539a188a228
  10. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...