XBOX (App for Windows 10): where is the console-button?

Discus and support XBOX (App for Windows 10): where is the console-button? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an XBox Series X and wanted to stream on my PC again. But I can't find the console/XBox button. A few months ago it was still at the top... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sabotaz, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Sabotaz
    Sabotaz Guest

Hi,

I have an XBox Series X and wanted to stream on my PC again. But I can't find the console/XBox button. A few months ago it was still at the top of the app, now it has disappeared. How can I play via stream now?

Thanks!

:)

Sabotaz, Dec 2, 2022
  2. the dANIMAL1302 Win User

my pause button thinks it is being constantly pressed elite series 2

I appreciate it. Let's then perform a powercycle on your console.
    ​​​
    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​
    ​​​
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

By the way, do you have a different device where you can test the controller? A different Xbox console or a Laptop/PC?
    yes I have a pc with windows 10
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  4. Kierandw Win User

strange bug- cant purchase unrated games

Still no luck for me on purchasing BF1 Premium Pass.

@Misses_Quinzel

I've tried via web, via mobile app and via Windows 10 Xbox app.

Web give me the error in this thread.

Mobile App - No purchase button appears

Win10 App - No purchase button appears

The only route I have not yet attempted is via the console itself as my console is in for repairs.
  5. maxen Win User

what's the point in smart glass

Smartglass is more a legacy app and still exists for those on Windows Phone 8 or Windows 8 where the Xbox App does not (yet) exist. For Windows 10, you are right in that the Xbox App essentially replaces Smartglass.
  6. CooperdaCamper Win User

No Upload Button For Recorder Clips

Sorry for the rather late reply, but I wasn't referring to Xbox One Console. I meant that there is no Upload button on the Windows 10 Xbox App when there should be, as it is present when I sign in with my laptop.
Thema:

1. XBOX (App for Windows 10): where is the console-button? - Similar Threads - App Windows where

2. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  3. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  4. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  5. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  6. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  8. how do i get my xbox app on window 11 to work i have tried evrything

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i get my xbox app on window 11 to work i have tried evrything: pls help i am having issues launching the xbox app on pc and only leaves me on the updating screen with the logo on it 608bf44c-2b36-4960-9b0a-e8ac99046022
  9. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  10. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...