Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.

Discus and support Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been unable to stream my Xbox to my PC for the last few days, and nothing I do seems to fix it. I've done the usual troubleshooting, with a whole... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by A Sad Valkyr, Aug 29, 2022.

1. A Sad Valkyr
    A Sad Valkyr Guest

Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.

I've been unable to stream my Xbox to my PC for the last few days, and nothing I do seems to fix it. I've done the usual troubleshooting, with a whole bunch of other stuff. Turning it off, unplugging it, making sure cables are good, making sure the internet's fine, trying it on another device (streams to my phone just fine), resetting my Xbox, resetting my MAC address, reconnecting the console to the app...

I have no idea what to do. I reset my Xbox yesterday, and the streaming worked just fine for one whole day before it broke again today. I really can't be bothered to go through the hour and 20 windows it takes to reset my console each day, so any other potential fixes are welcome.

:)

A Sad Valkyr, Aug 29, 2022
  2. A Sad Valkyr Win User

Okay, so for anyone having this issue in the future, here's how I've (finally) managed to fix it. No idea if this'll stick, and certainly no idea if it'll work for you, but it might be worth a shot.

-Type your IP address into the address bar. This should bring up your router settings.
    -Find the window detailing 2.4GHz-5GHz. The names for both of these connections may be the same.
    -Change the name of the 5GHz connection so you can find it on your connection list on the Xbox and PC
    -Connect both devices to the 5GHz channel. It should then work just fine.

Nothing online even implied this was a thing, so here's hoping these last days of looking around actually do something for others who are having these problems.
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi A Sad Valkyr,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We believe that this could be beneficial to our community members who might encounter the same issue in the future.

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum, Happy Gaming!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Thor The God Of Thun Win User

Black screen from new update

I´v got the same problem on my Xbox one s 2tb. if i connect to the console with Xbox smartscreen from win10 or android i can start apps on the Xbox, but Edge is the onky app working at the moment, all else gives black screen
  5. VicenteGirona Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

I'm having the same issue on Windows 11 Xbox App, tried everything that people said here, but still black screen after the spaceship. Streaming works fine on my iPhone. Something curious is that even if its a black screen I can still hear the xbox sounds and games, but only the black screen is the issue...
  6. KingRouge Win User

Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

Hello,

The issue occurs with any game. Anytime I use the Xbox App to stream to my PC from my Xbox Series X, the App is prone to experience freezing and black screens.

No, I'm using the App that is available on the Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket. - Similar Threads - app Win10 streaming

2. Xbox app (win10) 0x80073CF9

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app (win10) 0x80073CF9: when i try to install a game (fh4) the install fails and gives me the 0x80073CF9 error i have tried everything on google ran multiple PowerShell scripts and reset xbox app countless times. please...
  3. I changed my gamertag, but it doesn't change on the win10 app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag, but it doesn't change on the win10 app.: I've just changed my gamertag (with the legacy one as well) and it won't change on the Windows 10 app. It's the new one online, the legacy gamertag in the win10 has changed and I've reinstalled...
  4. Win10 PC Xbox App: Linked my Xbox & Riot accounts for perks, can't stop Riot Client from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Win10 PC Xbox App: Linked my Xbox & Riot accounts for perks, can't stop Riot Client from...: As the title says. I was irritated that I couldn't have the Xbox app on without it lauching the client since linking, so I decided it wasn't worth it. Followed the steps to unlink from Riot's...
  5. Xbox App crashes immediately on Startup in Win10 | 0xc000027b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App crashes immediately on Startup in Win10 | 0xc000027b: Hi guys, I'm having issues with the Xbox App crashing immediately on startup. I am having problems with all games interacting with the XBOX app. Flight Simulator works fine after reinstalling...
  6. I can't download some games through Xbox app on my Win10 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download some games through Xbox app on my Win10 pc: The problem happens when I try installing games using my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to my pc. I press "Play with Game Pass" and It takes me back to main store page. e59b8b4b-471d-4ae9-a9a8-d619ce7b0e3c
  7. Xbox App on Win10 - How to REMOVE games from other platforms like EGS or Steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Win10 - How to REMOVE games from other platforms like EGS or Steam?: It happened not long ago. Suddenly NBA 2K21 that I purchased and play from Epic Games Store, shows in my "Recently played" page in my Xbox Profile. I hate it because I never added that game to my...
  8. I downloaded Snowrunner from the win10 Xbox app and now the game start, it gives an error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Snowrunner from the win10 Xbox app and now the game start, it gives an error...: My game won't start and it's giving me an error message. I started the download yesterday and it continued overnight. [img] 90bc8aa6-3962-453b-8c5d-d90e8ca78fef
  9. Xbox-app on win10 and installation of Flight Sim..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox-app on win10 and installation of Flight Sim..: Hi! I have an issue with this combo, where I'm not able to download and install Flight Sim from the Xbox-app. I have tried changing my securitysettings on my harddrives, changed owner of them...
  10. No install folders available using the xbox app for win10

in XBoX on Consoles
    No install folders available using the xbox app for win10: Tired of waiting hours to talk to a "virtual agent" so here I am. I've recently started trying the xbox app with the game pass, and nothing is working on it. When I try to sign in on the top...