Xbox App for PC won't let me update the games i downloaded.

Discus and support Xbox App for PC won't let me update the games i downloaded. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have the Xbox App on my pc up to date and it won't let me update the games I have downloaded that needs an update. I was wondering if this is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Baking_N_Gaming, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Xbox App for PC won't let me update the games i downloaded.

So I have the Xbox App on my pc up to date and it won't let me update the games I have downloaded that needs an update. I was wondering if this is a bug that needs fixed or if it is something on my end. This is frustrating that I can't update the games that I am currently playing and would love to play some Back 4 Blood with my friends later this week.

:)

Baking_N_Gaming, Dec 19, 2021
  2. Baking_N_Gaming Win User

Nothing at all. No indications that its starting or at all confirming. I go to click and it will not start. I've put auto update on and it worked once and now will not update any other game.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please provide more information. What happens when you try to update the games?
  4. ChristopherMican Win User

Apps not working after latest update

Another update, while my IP won't be out here until Thursday, I had a PC update and now my Microsoft Store won't download apps there either. So it seems to be the Microsoft Store on both Xbox and PC.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox PC app won't let me download certain games

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sign out of the Xbox app and the Microsoft store, restart your pc and sign back in.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Xbox PC app won't let me download any game.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LM, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

have-12d35019-4da9-0cb1-ba47-f8b031b712ad

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
Thema:

1. Xbox App for PC won't let me update the games i downloaded. - Similar Threads - App won't let

2. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  3. I want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can...: I've been trying to install games on the (D:) drive through the Xbox app but when I try to, it doesn't let me select it and defaults back to the (C:) drive. Does anyone know why it's doing this?...
  4. Xbox app won't let me sign into the correct account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app won't let me sign into the correct account: I have an Xbox account and it's my main one with everything on it BUT I also have other accounts just ones my siblings can play on so they don't ruin my actual account. But the problem is when I...
  5. Won't let me format for games and apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me format for games and apps: I have a Seagate game drive for 2 terabytes that is cleaned of everything but it doesn't want to connect to my xbox for formating games and apps it works perfectly fine for media but not the...
  6. Storage management is broken and won't let me reinstall apps that were moved and deleted.

in XboX Insiders
    Storage management is broken and won't let me reinstall apps that were moved and deleted.: I just got a 8TB Samsung SSD 870 QVO. Initially it seemed to work. After formatting to NTFS on my PC, I attached it via USB 3 cable and my Series X|S asked me to format it to games. It did that....
  7. Xbox app won't let me select my D drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me select my D drive: I can see my D drive but it won't let me change my download location to my D drive. It used to let me do that but i don't know why it won't anymore. 040c6872-a0af-40f3-b048-a1f137ab5a9d
  8. It won't let me use my Pin on the Xbox app (mobile)

in XBoX on Windows
    It won't let me use my Pin on the Xbox app (mobile): I've been trying to set up my Xbox for quite some time now, my main issue is when I use my 6 digit pin to set up my Xbox one, i get this error to try again. I've tried doing remote features and it...
  9. Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...: Have tried factory resetting but didn't work. Gamingroot folder seems to be missing even with hidden files are on but I don't know how to make one. Please someone help me. Just want to play games....
  10. My xbox app won't let me log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox app won't let me log in: Recently my Xbox app logged me out and I wanted to log in again, when I press the login button nothing happens, only it shows something like the app refreshed. I've checked the services and...