xbox app for pc suddenly tells me gaming services broken and wont let me play or even...

Discus and support xbox app for pc suddenly tells me gaming services broken and wont let me play or even... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; yesterday morning the xbox app on my pc suddenly told me none of my xbox games where installed and when i went to reinstall them it comes up with a box... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richard.W67, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Richard.W67
    Richard.W67 Guest

xbox app for pc suddenly tells me gaming services broken and wont let me play or even...

yesterday morning the xbox app on my pc suddenly told me none of my xbox games where installed and when i went to reinstall them it comes up with a box saying gaming services is broken or needs update ive looked and no update so removed it and reinstalled it but still as soon as i open xbox app green bar at bottem tells me if i cant install or launch games to click here and it just tells me to download update for gaming services which ive already done. it still sees and plays my EA games so im at a loss anyone help me please thank you

:)

Richard.W67, Mar 11, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

xbox app for pc suddenly tells me gaming services broken and wont let me play or even reinstall games

try reverting the last update made by windows

How to Roll Back Windows 10 to a Previous Version of Windows

To go back to a previous version of Windows, do the following:

If your computer is unplugged, make sure you plug it into the wall outlet and click Next.

Click Start and type "recovery".

Select Recovery Options (System Setup).

Under Recovery, select Go Back to Windows [X], where [X] is the previous version of Windows.

Select a reason for the reversal, then click Next.

Click Back to Windows [X].

Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the rollback.

When the rollback is complete, the computer will boot into the previous version of Windows. If you used a password to log in in the previous version of Windows, you will need that password to log in.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

xbox app for pc suddenly tells me gaming services broken and wont let me play or even reinstall games

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Try restart your PC - This may seem like a simple solution, but sometimes restarting your PC can fix many issues.
  4. Richard.W67 Win User

Done that and all the other things reinstall gaming services regedit delete etc nothing changes
  5. andersonpassos Win User

As a player I can only guide, Microsoft does not respond and I just try to help in some way about the problem, Microsoft reported the error in the official posts and removed the notification of the problem but it is still occurring in several users, and the procedures are so that try something before waiting for the solution from Microsoft, if you've tried all the processes, wait for Microsoft to solve the problem on the servers.
  6. Richard.W67 Win User

So first you want me to make sure everything is upto date then you want me to roll back no its not a fault at my end look at the board there is literally loads of people all with the same problem in the last couple of days its a feck up at microsofts end so theyneed to sort it i cant even play any games on xbox that i own FFS i will also be cancelling my game pass as im not giving them money for a product that doesnt work
Thema:

1. xbox app for pc suddenly tells me gaming services broken and wont let me play or even... - Similar Threads - app suddenly tells

2. My Xbox one x suddenly times out while trying to load any app, including settings....

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one x suddenly times out while trying to load any app, including settings....: As mentioned, any app or other items, such as settings. just crash out completely. I see older questions similar to this, but I'm not seeing any real resolution. MS support used to be awesome a...
  3. Installed games suddenly not appearing in Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed games suddenly not appearing in Xbox App: They will play fine on their own, but are not showing in the xbox app. 1d46ad12-141e-4fa3-a8eb-fa920f05e645
  4. Suddenly unable to install any games from the Xbox app & Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly unable to install any games from the Xbox app & Microsoft Store: I've spent so much time on this issue for the past few days. I am unable to install games on my PC via the xbox app & the microsoft store. Microsoft store install button does nothing. I have...
  5. I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020: Microsft store does not seem to work correctly. xbox app sometimes will not open, and when it does MSFS does not appear in the app (or in the store). Also if it does open it says it neeed to...
  6. XBOX App PC suddenly launches games VERY slowly if at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX App PC suddenly launches games VERY slowly if at all.: I have run into an issue where games through the XBOX App will load extremely slowly. For instance FORZA 5 will open its launch splash screen and take over 30 seconds to bring up another splash...
  7. Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow: So ive tried hard reset and even did a factory reset last night, I was able to download one game from that but this morning it's exactly back to how it was... All downloads just sit in queue and...
  8. My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...: In the last few hours of trying to find solutions I have discovered that the issue is coming from some way that the Gaming Services app interacts with the XBox app. I have tried a great number of...
  9. Controller suddenly turns right on the Xbox menu, ALL Apps and ALL games. The controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller suddenly turns right on the Xbox menu, ALL Apps and ALL games. The controller...: Hey, been on the platform for as long as I remember. Anyways I have been experiencing an issue i haven't seen before anywhere. My controller's right stick input just sticks right, making it...
  10. Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden: About a week or two ago, I noticed that any downloads through the Xbox app on Windows were failing and giving me a "see error for details" link. When I click the popup I get a "something...