Xbox App for PC patch notes

Discus and support Xbox App for PC patch notes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Where can I go to see the patch notes for the Xbox PC App? I'm always curious every time an update comes out for the App and I like to review... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FATAL FURBY, Jan 15, 2022.

  1. FATAL FURBY
    FATAL FURBY Guest

    Xbox App for PC patch notes


    Hi,

    Where can I go to see the patch notes for the Xbox PC App? I'm always curious every time an update comes out for the App and I like to review what's getting fixed and what's not.

    Thanks,

    Furb

    :)
     
    FATAL FURBY, Jan 15, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox App for PC patch notes

    Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    In the Microsoft store app in the app section there's information about new versions and what they include
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Patch notes!

    Aw, you can't walk through the game one-hitting things with fire? Actually I wouldn't know, I barely even played the pyro character. I heard it was easy though.
  4. METALI0N Win User

    Patch notes!

    silly question wheres ash lake for farming? i didnt know tt could be farmed just thought you got it from those little bugs and the odd rare drop I need loads to beef up my blacknight armour and sword.
  5. Darcus Knight Win User

    Patch notes!

    i believe u can buy it TT at the giant blacksmith in Anor. METALION: I agree, I noticed my pyro flame which is at +13 is now only as good as it was at about +8. I put a lot of thought into balancing defence and weight and I had a good character based on
    the original stats. Now I've got to reshape him. I used my Gold Hemmed armour a lot too.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Patch notes!

    How do you switch it? After I lock onto an enemy it switches to another
Thema:

Xbox App for PC patch notes

Loading...
  1. Xbox App for PC patch notes - Similar Threads - App patch notes

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Xbox insider app re-downloads the entire game when a patch is out

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider app re-downloads the entire game when a patch is out: Anyone with the same issue? Whenever a patch is out, the Xbox insider app re-downloads everything instead of downloading the patch. The only thing I changed is the drive and folder location for...
  10. MS, please, you need to patch your Bluray App ASAP, again.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS, please, you need to patch your Bluray App ASAP, again.: I’m having issues playing bluray movies on my X1. it says “no disc”. Last weekend i tried without having my profile logged in and it worked twice, but when i logged in, it stopped working again....