Xbox App for PC Doesn't work at all. No content shown, no connection to EA. Nothing works.

Discus and support Xbox App for PC Doesn't work at all. No content shown, no connection to EA. Nothing works. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox app doesn't show any content. I have game pass ultimate subscription and I can't see any content. Can't see installed games, bought games or game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cesar Acosta1, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Xbox App for PC Doesn't work at all. No content shown, no connection to EA. Nothing works.

Xbox app doesn't show any content. I have game pass ultimate subscription and I can't see any content. Can't see installed games, bought games or game pass games. Nothing.

It started when xbox app was updated.

I tried: Repairing, opting out of the insider version, uninstall and reinstall. Nothing works.

I'm paying for a subscription that I can't use at all. I'm pretty upset at the situation and the lack of ability to contact support for this problem. Call back won't work, I don't know why. Chat leaves me hanging, and this is my last attempt at contact before ending this subscription and going somewhere else.

:)

Cesar Acosta1, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Cesar Acosta1 Win User

Xbox App for PC Doesn't work at all. No content shown, no connection to EA. Nothing works.

Windows 11 22H2

I did have one security update pending, but installing it and restarting didn't solve the problem.

Xbox companion, Xbox accessories and Xbox game bar are all installed and updated.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Cesar, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. MikeArneson Win User

Cant install Forza Horizon 5

Forza Horizon 5 will not install on PC. Error code. Microsoft store doesn't work either. Xbox app, doesn't work. Tried all options given from "fix here" nothing works.
  5. CarTzy Win User

EA app doesn't work

6. CarTzy Win User

EA app doesn't work

Hello Brett Minor,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

You may see all the apps and services that are connected to your Microsoft Account by logging in, clicking "Privacy" at the top, scrolling down to "Apps & Services," and then clicking the link that says "Apps and services that can access your data." From there, you should search for the particular app or game that is giving you problems. Choose the game link then click "Edit," you can take that permission away from your account. When you run a game in example, It should prompt you to re-establish that connection, after which you can add the appropriate account.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Xbox App for PC Doesn't work at all. No content shown, no connection to EA. Nothing works. - Similar Threads - App Doesn't content

2. PC Xbox app doesn't open

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC Xbox app doesn't open: It's stuck at the logo I tried everything: -Repair/Reset Xbox app -Uninstall & Reinstall Xbox app, -Update Xbox App from store library, -Uninstall Xbox App & Install It from Xbox Website,...
  3. xbox app doesn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app doesn't working: I tried everything: Repair, Reset, unistall, nothing works, it's been for days and i'm paying for nothing ! 562ff93f-044f-4eb8-832b-e7956687225d
  4. Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?: https://i.imgur.com/BwsatJX.png (Image of the error message that I should update Windows, but it is already the Insider Preview ) Hi, for a few days now, I can't open the Xbox Accessories app...
  5. When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...: I have tried restarting my computer, resetting and repairing the app in settings, and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked. This has happened since the app was updated a couple of...
  6. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  7. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  8. My Xbox One controller doesn't work with games on the game pass app on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One controller doesn't work with games on the game pass app on pc.: My controller works perfectly fine with my Steam games, but when it comes to the Xbox app, my controller loses it's cool and forgets it is a controller (right stick moves the mouse button and the...
  9. Apple TV+ app doesn't display Dolby Vision content on HDMI2.1 modes

in XboX Insiders
    Apple TV+ app doesn't display Dolby Vision content on HDMI2.1 modes: As titles says - despite Xbox Series X supporting Dolby Vision, when set to 4K120Hz (therefor requiring HDMI2.1 mode) using Apple TV+ app wouldn't display Dolby Vision, only HDR10. submitted by...
  10. Blu-ray App doesn't play 3D Content of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray App doesn't play 3D Content of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens": Hello, I tried to play the new 3D Version of the Movie "Star Wars: The Force Awakens", but the disc was handled like every normal 2D disc. Other 3D movies e.g. Guardians of the Galaxy, Hobbit,...