XBOX App for PC - bugcheck IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after Jan 16th update
Discus and support XBOX App for PC - bugcheck IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after Jan 16th update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Once my XBOX App for Windows 11 updated on January 16th (2301.1000.67.0) it would cause a bugcheck & crash my PC. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happens every... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GamerJD75, Jan 27, 2023.
Thema:
XBOX App for PC - bugcheck IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after Jan 16th update
Loading...
-
XBOX App for PC - bugcheck IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after Jan 16th update - Similar Threads - App bugcheck IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
-
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
Launching XBOX App for PC consistently crashes system with an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck
in XboX InsidersLaunching XBOX App for PC consistently crashes system with an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck: Mod team, I'm re-posting with more technical detail proving it's the XBOX App for PC causing the system crash, so that you will hopefully not delete this one. I mean, how is a full system crash... -
XBOX App for Windows causes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck
in XBoX Games and AppsXBOX App for Windows causes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck: XBOX App: 2301.1001.5.0 Gaming Services: 9.73.19001.0 Windows Version: 10.0.22623 Build 22623 My PC started crashing with an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck after the XBOX App update that came...