XBOX App for PC - bugcheck IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after Jan 16th update

Discus and support XBOX App for PC - bugcheck IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after Jan 16th update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Once my XBOX App for Windows 11 updated on January 16th (2301.1000.67.0) it would cause a bugcheck & crash my PC. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happens every... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GamerJD75, Jan 27, 2023.

1. /u/GamerJD75
    /u/GamerJD75 Guest

Once my XBOX App for Windows 11 updated on January 16th (2301.1000.67.0) it would cause a bugcheck & crash my PC.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happens every single time I try to launch the XBOX app.

System is completely fine & stable in every other way. I just can't use the XBOX App without it borking my PC & getting a GSOD.

I submitted a feedback for this: https://aka.ms/AAjcs4a

I also have a full 32GB memory dump available in my OneDrive, which is linked in a TXT file attached to my feedback. I can re-share here if needed.

submitted by /u/GamerJD75
    [link] [comments]

/u/GamerJD75, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

XBOX App for Windows causes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

This error means that something may be wrong with a device driver, your device's memory, or antivirus software on your device. Here are some things to try:

Make sure that your drivers are current by checking for the latest Windows updates. Select the Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates. Next, restart your device. Select Start > Power > Restart.

Verify that your device has the latest updates

Source

How to fix Error 0xA: IRQL_not_less_or_equal

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how...

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. GamerJD75 Win User

XBOX App for Windows causes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck

Everything is 100% up to date. Every other application works. The XBOX App will cause the crash of the system when it is launched. And this did not start happening until the update for that app around January 16th.

FYI: Former MS Platform Support tech, so if I'm posting, you can assume all the basics were covered.
  4. AeroAlios Win User

Dirt Showdown (Games with Gold) - unable to buy!

Thanks for your post. I am physically out of Europe at the moment. This is dumb though, I have done it before from outside the EU and it worked for 360 games... I am not back to the UK until after Jan 20th which means I will miss Dirt Showdown when it leaves
    gold on Jan 16th
  5. Radar2670 Win User

Veiw Tenure on Xbox.com?

Per your request:

[​IMG]

This said 10 years on Wednesday Jan 16th 2013. Hope this helps! :)
  6. supersize09 Win User

Xbox360 DLC License Transfer

Well it was fixed today, All working well now.

So this story is just a heads up for how long it can actually take.

13th Jan, completed on the 16th Feb...
Thema:

1. XBOX App for PC - bugcheck IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after Jan 16th update - Similar Threads - App bugcheck IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  4. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  5. The xbox app is complete utter garbage.

in XboX Insiders
    The xbox app is complete utter garbage.: I can connect to everything on consoles but for some reason the app will not connect to the part if I'm using a pc or mobile device. How the hell can it be so bad? Half of the time I'm sending...
  6. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758
  7. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  8. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  9. Launching XBOX App for PC consistently crashes system with an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck

in XboX Insiders
    Launching XBOX App for PC consistently crashes system with an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck: Mod team, I'm re-posting with more technical detail proving it's the XBOX App for PC causing the system crash, so that you will hopefully not delete this one. I mean, how is a full system crash...
  10. XBOX App for Windows causes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX App for Windows causes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck: XBOX App: 2301.1001.5.0 Gaming Services: 9.73.19001.0 Windows Version: 10.0.22623 Build 22623 My PC started crashing with an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck after the XBOX App update that came...