XBOX app for laptip - unable to get to sign in screen

Discus and support XBOX app for laptip - unable to get to sign in screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have gamepass that I use on my XBOX one console and decided to try it on my Lenovo laptop. I installed the xbox app which loads up ok but when I go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by georgeb1971, May 2, 2021.

  1. georgeb1971
    georgeb1971 Guest

    XBOX app for laptip - unable to get to sign in screen


    I have gamepass that I use on my XBOX one console and decided to try it on my Lenovo laptop. I installed the xbox app which loads up ok but when I go to sign in the screen flashes 2 or 3 times as if it is trying to find the sign in screen and then reverts to the home screen again. I just can't seem t get to the sign in screen.

    Any ideas??? I have tried uninstall/ reinstall and reboot but still no good

    :)
     
    georgeb1971, May 2, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

    XBOX app for laptip - unable to get to sign in screen

    Hello @georgeb1971, I hope everything is going well for you!

    I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

    In order to resolve your issue you will need to follow the steps on this link and your issue should be resolved.

    Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app (microsoft.com)

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. _Johan_ Win User

    Xbox one not recognising my headset

    My jack has 3 black rings, and it works with my laptip but doesnt work with my xbox
  4. MonsterFragu Win User

    Sooooo, let me guess... Hacked again?

    I'm unable to sign in or download profile 6pm PST I was at the tower in Destiny. and signed out of Xbox live appeared on screen .
  5. l1vinl1fe1991 Win User

    Cannot sign in to Xbox App

    In the xbox app, anytime I try to sign in to xbox live, the app does nothing. I am unable to sign in to the xbox app. I know my MS acct credentials and I'm logged into the MS Store.
  6. DheerajSharma8 Win User

    Minecraft Microsoft Account Logging In Problem

    I have a problem with signing in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account. Every time I click sign in, it brings me to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I click sign in and it brings me to a confirm
    page to confirm my Microsoft account. I click "continue" and it brings me back to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I clicked sign in and it brought me the confirm page again. I clicked continue and it brought me back to the Minecraft app
    but the screen won't load and the app is stuck on a black screen. Is there a solution to this? I've tried uninstalling and I've tried to disconnecting my WiFi from my Android phone.
Thema:

XBOX app for laptip - unable to get to sign in screen

Loading...
  1. XBOX app for laptip - unable to get to sign in screen - Similar Threads - app laptip unable

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...