Xbox app eternally stuck on logo loading screen. If I then right click and select sign in...

Discus and support Xbox app eternally stuck on logo loading screen. If I then right click and select sign in... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Any help would be much appreciated. I've scoured the web for fixes and tried everything from enabling Xbox startup and services in msconfig to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Optix27, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Optix27
    Optix27 Guest

Xbox app eternally stuck on logo loading screen. If I then right click and select sign in...

Any help would be much appreciated. I've scoured the web for fixes and tried everything from enabling Xbox startup and services in msconfig to repairing and clearing caches and reinstalling and nothing seems to work, it may be something to do with my account but I can log in on the website perfectly fine.

:)

Optix27, Aug 6, 2023
  2. AudioGasM Win User

I'm getting Code: 0x800700B7 with new Xbox Beta App for Windows 10. (Can't install)

i have the same issue. The OS shows the app is installed but it just does not load. Stuck at the green xbox logo screen for hours. Then i just close it.
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Xbox app eternally stuck on logo loading screen. If I then right click and select sign in it loads, however it shows my Microsoft account but wont do anything no matter how many times I click sign in?

Hello Optix, my name is zahir a independent advisor

The Xbox app relies on a system process called Gaming Services to work in Windows 11. Restart it via the Services app and check if that makes a difference.

Press Windows Key + R, type services.msc into the Run dialog, and select OK.

Scroll down and right-click Gaming Services.

Select Restart.

If the option appears grayed out, double-click the service, select Start, and ensure that Startup type is set to Automatic.

Repeat for any other instances of Gaming Services.

Optionally, restart the following Xbox services further along the list:

Xbox Accessory Management

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service.

An incorrect date or time in Windows 11 can prevent the Xbox app from communicating with its servers, resulting in loading issues. To check:

Right-click the Clock and select Adjust date & time.

Enable the switches next to Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically. If they’re already active, disable and re-enable them.

Windows 11 has a dedicated troubleshooter that helps identify and resolve problems with Microsoft Store-related apps like Xbox. To run it:

Right-click the Start button and select Settings.

Go to System > Troubleshoot.

Select Other troubleshooters.

Select Run next to the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Follow the onscreen instructions to resolve issues the troubleshooter detects.

Clearing the Microsoft Store cache and restoring the program to its default settings can resolve issues with Microsoft Store-related apps, including the Xbox app.

To do that, use the WSReset tool. Here’s how:

Press Windows + R to open the Run box.

Type wsreset.exe into the search bar.

Press enter

A blank Command Prompt console should briefly appear and disappear, and the Microsoft Store should momentarily appear. Attempt to re-open the Xbox app after that

Re-register Microsoft Store Apps

Re-registering the list of Microsoft Store-related apps in Windows helps resolve problems originating from corrupt configurations. To do that:

Type Windows PowerShell into the search box on the taskbar and select Run as administrator.

Select Yes on the User Account Control pop-up.

Copy-paste and execute the following command:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

I hope this works

Regards
    Zahir
  4. DheerajSharma8 Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Account Logging In Problem

I have a problem with signing in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account. Every time I click sign in, it brings me to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I click sign in and it brings me to a confirm
    page to confirm my Microsoft account. I click "continue" and it brings me back to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I clicked sign in and it brought me the confirm page again. I clicked continue and it brought me back to the Minecraft app
    but the screen won't load and the app is stuck on a black screen. Is there a solution to this? I've tried uninstalling and I've tried to disconnecting my WiFi from my Android phone.
  5. FawnFountain878 Win User

Minecraft for android sign in is stuck on loading

So i recently redownloaded minecraft for android after a long rime (last i played was better together update) and when i tried to sign in it is stuck on the trying to sign in screen just loading for eternity, crashes, or says it had a problem signing
    in
    Me to you are so correct
  6. booogieboy Win User

my profile loads forever

ah, sorry. when i turn on the xbox it just loads at the xbox logo screen. it never reaches the dashboard at all. i've taken the hdd out before starting it up but it's still stuck at the logo :/
Thema:

1. Xbox app eternally stuck on logo loading screen. If I then right click and select sign in... - Similar Threads - app eternally stuck

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  10. I'm absolutely unable to download doom eternal through the xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm absolutely unable to download doom eternal through the xbox app.: A while ago, I had done a playthrough of doom eternal, but I quit halfway. Recently, I went to play again and it said that it wasnt downloaded. When I hit download, the whole thing downloaded in...