Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account

Discus and support Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can any one solve it?. i'm already reinstall xbox app and it does't work. aff672e3-05f8-46d6-8d24-de3814713fc8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Banbann, Apr 30, 2022.

  1. Banbann
    Banbann Guest

    Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account


    can any one solve it?. i'm already reinstall xbox app and it does't work.

    :)
     
    Banbann, Apr 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Kindly repair and reset the Xbox App by following the steps below:

    Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for "Xbox" > Advanced Options > Reset > Repair > Restart PC.

    You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix...
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Can I share my Game Pass ultimate from my home Xbox to my girlfriends laptop?

    Yes and no

    Home console only applies to console

    You have to sign into your account on the xbox store app to download the games

    And have her sign into her account in the xbox app to play seperately

    She can't cloud play any games though as ita a subscriber feature only
  4. cortezpl1 Win User

    Can't login to my 4 years account "cortezpl1"

    Poland Xbox Support said that: if windows live id does't exist they can't help me even if i give address, zip code, etc..., they can do the same thing as me and nothing more, and my only chance is contact support in live.com or here. Live.com don't help
    me if windows live id does't exist (read previous post). So no one can check what WLID have now ?. Nobody can't reset this WLID and sign new or something that give me back my accoun even if i give detailed informations of this account
    (address, console id that uses this account, zip code, etc... ? ( earlier informations that was there for four years, i don't know whether they are now because maybe someone change this)
  5. FainterZebra54 Win User

    Xbox Live account

    Yes, and I am signed into Xbox Live. But I can't download anything, apps, games whatever. It always goes to the screen that says I have to sign in to Xbox Live and when I click on it, I'm already signed in. I can't even download the Netflix app so I could
    use the tv or movie feature . . .
  6. Yi Guo Win User

    Xbox accessories app doesn't show text.

    ah... Nope, it does't do anything, and it's Xbox accessories app that had problems, along with some other Windows 10 pre-installed apps like Paint 3D.
Thema:

Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account

Loading...
  1. Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account - Similar Threads - app does't appear

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  8. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  9. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  10. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...