Xbox app doesn’t work on data

Discus and support Xbox app doesn’t work on data in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Every time I open the Xbox app while in the car using data it instantly crashes. When I use WiFi at home or at places that provide WiFi it works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Retromagnet12, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Xbox app doesn’t work on data

Every time I open the Xbox app while in the car using data it instantly crashes. When I use WiFi at home or at places that provide WiFi it works perfectly fine. I’m not sure if this can be fixed but I’m open to ideas. (Deleting and redownloaded does not
    help)

:)

Retromagnet12, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Xbox app Doesn’t work

I observe this problem from 2/3weeks ago

I start the app...when I put my address email and my password it try the log but always appear me the message sorry we have a problem

iPhone 6 64gb iOS 11.0.1

EldestComet2110, Jul 7, 2018
  3. ZannaDe Cuba
    ZannaDe Cuba Guest
    Party chat

today Xbox one app updated so now you can talk in a party with the app on your IPhone only it doesn’t work for me so how can i fix this

ZannaDe Cuba, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Xbox app doesn’t work on data

did you try hard restart on your phone? This sometimes helps . If that doesn’t work please use the report bug feature in the app when you connect to wifi again

Itilianm0nst0r, Jul 7, 2018
  5. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

did you try hard restart on your phone? This sometimes helps . If that doesn’t work please use the report bug feature in the app when you connect to wifi again
  6. Protosolo Win User

Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network

There doesn’t seem to be an issue with with console. It runs fine remote from my iPad. But it doesn’t on the phone.

It doesn’t work on mobile data or wifi
  7. vTL Gerninator Win User

Xbox live gold - do you own this game or app?

A hard restart would be to hold the power button on the Xbox for 10 seconds. If that doesn’t work, then you might want to try to reset the whole console. A hard restart doesn’t erase any data, but resetting the console will.
  8. Leo Reyes Win User

Xbox live for backward comparable games

i cleared Xbox 360 data then went on to change my password, and it doesn’t seem to work :( same message popped up
  9. MisiaPlays Win User

Error code: (0x80190191) On Forza Horizon 5

Still doesn’t work. No clue what’s wrong with the xbox app
Thema:

1. Xbox app doesn’t work on data - Similar Threads - app doesn’t data

2. Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.: As the title says, when I try updating the game bar as the Xbox App is saying, I try and there isn’t even an update available. Yes, I tried updating it through the Microsoft Store, it’s up to...
  3. Xbox app doesn’t show all my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app doesn’t show all my captures: So with the new change where captures are being deleted, I’m panicking. My Xbox one drive won’t upload any of my clips, I keep getting an error message, and my Xbox app only shows clips up to 3...
  4. The ox Xbox app doesn’t show a pop up when I wanna log in

in XBoX on Windows
    The ox Xbox app doesn’t show a pop up when I wanna log in: So I’ve just had a brand new pc and when opening the Xbox app on it pressed the upper left corner and selected log in. A pop up with “join the Xbox community” showed up with a green button saying...
  5. My xbox app on pc doesn’t work and my game services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app on pc doesn’t work and my game services: hello i have a problem with my xbox app on my pc it doesn’t work i can’t see my games and when i want to install any game it tell me i need to install game services that i already have i try...
  6. Series X doesn’t launch games or apps, doesn’t download anything.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X doesn’t launch games or apps, doesn’t download anything.: My series x almost 2 weeks ago decided that it was going to stop downloading anything and to stop launching any games or apps. Basically anything relating to the network doesn’t work. Since then...
  7. Remote Play using Xbox PC app on Windows 11 doesn’t work on local network with Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play using Xbox PC app on Windows 11 doesn’t work on local network with Xbox Series...: Very weird issue, trying to remote play within my home network using the PC Xbox app (on Windows 11). Using the current version, and the Xbox is up to date. It’s giving me the error "Check your...
  8. Remote Play using Xbox PC app on Windows 11 doesn’t work on local network with Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play using Xbox PC app on Windows 11 doesn’t work on local network with Xbox Series...: Very weird issue, trying to remote play within my home network using the PC Xbox app (on Windows 11). Using the current version, and the Xbox is up to date. It’s giving me the error "Check your...
  9. If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s,...: I’m having a problem where I’m connected to the WiFi, I’ve always used wired connection, but I get the “connect to the Xbox network” box on the screen. I’ve disconnect the Ethernet cable and...
  10. Xbox said it deposited a $5 gift card on the Microsoft App Store for me. It doesn’t have an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox said it deposited a $5 gift card on the Microsoft App Store for me. It doesn’t have an...: It says it gave me a gift card for $5 but I can’t redeem it and my account balance hasn’t changed. 416bef49-f227-4e49-86c2-6e8c2850f7cc