Xbox app does not allow headset mic to be used in communication

Discus and support Xbox app does not allow headset mic to be used in communication in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The xbox app only connects to my headset mic about 5% of the time. It will allow me to connect to parties, but It does not use the headset bluetooth to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MackThe3rd, Jan 10, 2020.

1. MackThe3rd
    MackThe3rd Guest

The xbox app only connects to my headset mic about 5% of the time. It will allow me to connect to parties, but It does not use the headset bluetooth to communicate. Only the phone mic. This causes communication issues with my party as they can not hear
    me when I talk

:)

MackThe3rd, Jan 10, 2020
  2. FIZZY LP Win User

3. MackThe3rd Win User

I need help with the app recognizing my headset mic and using bluetooth. I do not need help with the xbox itself
  4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

the Xbox app doesn't really support parties but support party chats. party chat is a message you send to your friends who want to join your party.

here is how to work it. creat a party and located at the top is says invite select your friend who you want to invite they should receive a message all they have to do is click it and they will join.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

I need to try it out I think 1 time I used it but never worked. 🤷��‍♂️🤷��‍♀️
  6. MackThe3rd Win User

I get that.....but the app is not recognizing my mic. I have to talk using the phone mic. this is not optimal for gaming. How do i get the app to recognize the headset mic on bluetooth?
Thema:

1. Xbox app does not allow headset mic to be used in communication - Similar Threads - app does allow

2. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  3. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Xbox app does not open completely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app does not open completely: Hello, when I try to open an Xbox application it's just stuck on Xbox logo on black screen. Like I tried some solutions but none of them didn't work. I don't know what to do anymore, If there are...
  6. part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...

in XboX Insiders
    part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...: Hi, I am part of the omega ring and yesterday (2/14/2024) an update was pushed out my XBox. My current version now is xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700 and my console is the XBox One S. In the...
  7. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  8. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  9. Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?: Not interested in cloud gaming, just remote play, so when my living room TV is being used, I can remote play on a TV in another room, without having to buy another xbox console....
  10. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...