Xbox App - Custom gamerpic not showing

Discus and support Xbox App - Custom gamerpic not showing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a problem with the Xbox App? I've attempted to upload custom gamerpics and none of them are updating or showing after a considerable amount of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TKO., Jul 10, 2022.

1. TKO.
    TKO. Guest

Is there a problem with the Xbox App? I've attempted to upload custom gamerpics and none of them are updating or showing after a considerable amount of time.

:)

2. StuartATrueRed Win User

pfp

Download the Xbox app, then launch it, select your gamerpic in the top right corner of the app, and select view profile, then select your gamerpic from your profile, and then you can change your gamerpic on there. Bear in mind, custom gamerpics are not
    supported on the app at this time. Only the Xbox One console currently supports custom gamerpics.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Mission, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Your image must be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels.

Kindly try using a different device in uploading your custom Gamerpic. Also, It might take a little while for your customized image to appear while we verify that it’s OK to use. (If it’s not, the image will be reverted to the last gamerpic or avatar you were using.)

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate it, Mission and you're very welcome.
  5. TKO.MC Win User

Thanks for your follow-up.

I've still not been able to upload any custom gamerpics. I'm now aware of an ongoing issue, and not the only one experiencing this kind of problem.

Thank you for your advice.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Gamerpic

The custom gamerpic feature is currently not available on the new Xbox app. Currently, the only way to change to a custom gamerpic, is using the Xbox One console.
Thema:

1. Xbox App - Custom gamerpic not showing - Similar Threads - App Custom gamerpic

2. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...: On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any Help? ecb07c81-bfec-437b-9744-0bfefd905ce0
  4. How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...: How do you get a custom profile picture online on your profile on the Xbox app for Windows 10? I can't find the import custom picture button. This is after the loss of the Xbox console companion...
  5. Xbox app ignores custom install location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app ignores custom install location: After a reinstall of Windows due to a hardware failure, I can't get the Xbox app to install to the configured folder. Whatever folder I choose, it's properly shown in the installation dialog, but...
  6. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  7. So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?

in XboX Insiders
    So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?: Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app? Is there a way to downgrade the Xbox Console Companion app to a version that...
  8. How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?: I've been using Console Companion to upload custom gamerpics, but now since it's been sunsetted and I'm forced to use the newer app, I can no longer find such an option. I can only see the premade...
  9. I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.: I changed my profile picture to one of the given ones on accident and when I tried to change it back to the one I was originally using it won't go through. I tried this about a month or two ago so...
  10. Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't featured images "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." In Xbox App: What available adult accounts [img] But can't send pic "Access to feature blocked" [img] ae2f5d9a-ba9e-4e1a-8edf-6d86b4120af6