Xbox App Crashing

Discus and support Xbox App Crashing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I open the Xbox App on Windows 10 it crashes. It shows a black background with the Xbox logo for a couple seconds then just closes. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Wyatt123123, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Wyatt123123
    Wyatt123123 Guest

Xbox App Crashing

When I open the Xbox App on Windows 10 it crashes. It shows a black background with the Xbox logo for a couple seconds then just closes.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, repaired and reset the Xbox App and Game Services. I ran sfc and DISM scans and performed an in-place upgrade. The Xbox services are all running and set to start automatically. Malwarebytes and virus scans come up empty.

I can still download game pass games for free through the Microsoft Store. The game bar opens and shows my friends list and I can even invite people to my party but we cannot invite each other to a game or join a game. If I click out of the game bar it closes and I have to reopen it.

:)

Wyatt123123, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Juan-Claude Philande Win User

Getting the "For some reason "game or app" took too long to start (0x8027025a) error?

I have the same error on my Desktop PC XBOX App keeps crashing without logging in. After I updated the App keeps crashing need asap help.
  3. bromanzier Win User

Latest Xbox App Update Problems (Crashing)

I can't even make it to the friends list...

My Xbox app, Xbox beta, and Smart Glass apps are crashing immediately upon launch, I see the green loading screen for a fraction of a second then crash. Very frustrating.
  4. Cave Waverider Win User

NHL GameCenter Constantly Crashes (10/18/2014)

Update: These crashes only seem to be happening with the NHL app on Xbox One, but not Xbox 360. I've turned on my old Xbox 360 and have been able to watch that same feed just fine without the application crashing back to the home screen.

On the Xbox One the NHL App crashes back to my home screen after a couple of minutes of watching.
  5. Cameron King3 Win User

MW3 constant crashing

It crashes on me no matter what console I'm on I'm so sick of app crashing on me every 30 minutes i use xbox series s series x and pc and still does same thing app crashes and I have to start it back up
  6. JarobSierra Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

The youtube app on my xbox one isn't working. I start the app and it immediately crashes.
Thema:

Xbox App Crashing

1. Xbox App Crashing - Similar Threads - App Crashing

2. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  3. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  4. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  5. The Xbox app crashes immediately after opening it

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app crashes immediately after opening it: The Xbox app crashes as soon as I open the app. I tried uninstalling the app, gaming services, console companion Microsoft Store, updating Windows, using PowerShell, logging in as administrator,...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  8. Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...: I've tried scanning and repairing the xbox app, deleting and attempting to reinstall everything. I am stuck on the same issue. Any suggestions? 5f814e40-c1c6-4216-8b3a-47848fba451d
  9. Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.: The mobile app crashes when editing a clip. Already tried to reinstall, clear cache but still nothing. Im on android, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 23d9e2f6-22ab-4020-9f38-80193775c4a6
  10. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....