Xbox app crashed and nowwill not install

Discus and support Xbox app crashed and nowwill not install in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had the xbox app on my pc and it was running fine, there was an update for something related to it which it said install in the green bar underneath,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NickFrance1, Mar 5, 2023.

1. NickFrance1
    NickFrance1 Guest

I had the xbox app on my pc and it was running fine, there was an update for something related to it which it said install in the green bar underneath, i did that and the app just crashed. I uninstalled it and went to reinstall it but now every time I try to reinstall it, it reaches a certain point at the install just crashes. I have tried running the app troublershooter and also the sfc scan now option but to no avail and do not know what else to try now, any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

NickFrance1, Mar 5, 2023
  2. M0live Win User

Xbox app crashes on windows 10

I have no games installed. The Xbox App is crashing. I cannot install anything because of this.
  3. Manimal 15 Win User

Xbox App Installer Crash

Ok, that's super helpful. First time I'm ever seeing this event log, but I did find these 2 errors that I think are the key. Question is, how do I fix them?

[​IMG]
  4. supermm Win User

Xbox App Installer Crash

Did you check the system and aplication event log? maybe some erros messages.

How to open the Event log;

Press Windows+R to open the Run dialog, enter eventvwr (or eventvwr.msc) and hit OK
  5. MrSilverFoxx Win User

Xbox App Installer Crash

Could be a firewall, antivirus, or connection issue.

If you can, try to temporarily disable firewall or antivirus and then try to redownload or install.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox App Installer Crash

Hello Stupot,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand you are unable to download the installer again. Here is a guide for

windows installer problems
    that may be helpful.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox app crashed and nowwill not install - Similar Threads - app crashed nowwill

2. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  3. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  4. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  5. The Xbox app crashes immediately after opening it

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app crashes immediately after opening it: The Xbox app crashes as soon as I open the app. I tried uninstalling the app, gaming services, console companion Microsoft Store, updating Windows, using PowerShell, logging in as administrator,...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  8. Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...: I've tried scanning and repairing the xbox app, deleting and attempting to reinstall everything. I am stuck on the same issue. Any suggestions? 5f814e40-c1c6-4216-8b3a-47848fba451d
  9. Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.: The mobile app crashes when editing a clip. Already tried to reinstall, clear cache but still nothing. Im on android, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 23d9e2f6-22ab-4020-9f38-80193775c4a6
  10. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....