Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years.

Discus and support Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Nothing seems to solve it. I've had this issue on two different hard drives with fresh factory restores on my PC. To be clear, i'm the only person that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FolksySpade, Jun 24, 2020.

  1. FolksySpade
    FolksySpade Guest

    Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years.


    Nothing seems to solve it. I've had this issue on two different hard drives with fresh factory restores on my PC. To be clear, i'm the only person that has access to my account and my password was changed recently so there's no problems with someone accessing
    my account without my knowledge. What's going on with my account? People think i'm online all the time because of it.

    :)
     
    FolksySpade, Jun 24, 2020
    #1
  2. Drea Got It Win User

    Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years.

    Can you try this for me please, and let me know if you have any luck?

    Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove.
    Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed. Open Settings
  3. DBurleson Win User

    Any Update to the matchmaking?

    The community forge playlist is a blast! They are testing 5 or 6 new forge maps and I really haven't had this much fun playing MP in Halo 4 since release week. Simplex is my favorite so far.
  4. NonMonster2191 Win User

    Xbox support sucks

    Lol never once complained about not being able to play. I'm forging in Halo 5 as we speak.. I spoke of Security. Which is why they are Ddosing in the first place...so they say
  5. Lorehero72 Win User

    Xbox app wont open.

    Hi,

    There are several reasons why Windows Store, Xbox App, Halo 5 Forge or Halo wars 2 will crash on start up. Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps yet?

    Regards.
    Yes, when I trouble shoot it says Windows Store cache may be damaged, if I try to clear the cache it says "ms-windows-store:purgeCaches, the app didn't start".
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

    Xbox app wont open.

    Hi,

    There are several reasons why Windows Store, Xbox App, Halo 5 Forge or Halo wars 2 will crash on start up. Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps yet?

    Regards.
Thema:

Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years.

Loading...
  1. Xbox app continously says i'm playing Halo 5: Forge but I haven't used an xbox in years. - Similar Threads - app continously says

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...