XBOX APP Cloud Gaming Black screen when i try to play

Discus and support XBOX APP Cloud Gaming Black screen when i try to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, when i click PLAY i have black screen and game doesnt load, i dont even have that plane. On website it work's but not in windows app. Do you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blaszok, Dec 5, 2021.

1. blaszok
    blaszok New Member

Hello, when i click PLAY i have black screen and game doesnt load, i dont even have that plane. On website it work's but not in windows app. Do you have any solutions?

blaszok, Dec 5, 2021
    1 person likes this.
  2. UltraEarth Win User

Cloud play problem after update.

Hi, that didn't do anything, I still get a black screen every time I try to play in the cloud.

The problem is not the connectivity but the xbox app.
  3. JamesHorton1 Win User

Console problem

I’m not in the xbox insiders as far as i know. I just get a black screen when i try to access the home screen games and apps or microsoft store
  4. Loomis360 Win User

MLB.TV app problem

UPDATE: I am still not able to actually get to a game in the Xbox One MLB app. I let it sit at the black screen for probably five minutes until it finally kicked itself back to the scoreboard screen. No video was playing in the scoreboard view. When I tried
    to select the game again it asked me to choose a feed and then it just stayed at the scoreboard screen and didn't even try to go to a black screen or anything.
  5. Hisakawaaa Win User

Xbox game pass games black screen but work when I get them on other launchers

Hey, The2armedmen. I'm not sure whether you are referring the purchase of the game using your subscription or using the 'Cloud Gaming'.

If using Cloud Gaming, If you're trying to launch a game and get a blank or black screen after the cloud gaming loading animation: Check to see if there are any available updates to the Xbox app for Windows. Disconnect and reconnect to the network, then try launching the game again.

If with purchase (ex. Gamepass), If you right click the game in your start menu and go to app settings, terminate all processes, and reset the app data, relaunch the game and it will work.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

How to fix black screen for xcloud gaming on web and app

If you’re trying to launch a game and get a blank or black screen after the cloud gaming loading animation:

Check to see if there are any available updates to the Xbox app for Windows, select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates. Disconnect and reconnect to the network, then try launching the game again.

You will be able to find these steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/....
Thema:

1. XBOX APP Cloud Gaming Black screen when i try to play - Similar Threads - APP Cloud Gaming

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  4. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  5. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  6. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  7. Cloud Gaming PC XBOX App is not loading any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming PC XBOX App is not loading any games: Help, it was working perfectly for a few weeks and now it's been a couple weeks no games will load whatsoever. Please help this is frustrating. 2030635b-0c91-4408-9a28-ac568fd37187
  8. xbox pc app only shows cloud gaming, no other choices.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox pc app only shows cloud gaming, no other choices.: I've noticed it once I've logged in on my surface. IDK if it's because it's a 2in1 pc, but I can't see the full library. is there any way to get the normal Xbox app? [img]...
  9. THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming: I have ULTIMATE XBOX GAME PASS and running xbox app under windows 11.. when I start a game it says no controller connected...despite My PC being able to see the wheel and pedals and I have checked...
  10. How can I sign in to my microsoft account on the Xbox Cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I sign in to my microsoft account on the Xbox Cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2?: I just installed the new Xbox cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2, but after i’ve connected my controller and i try to sign in to my microsoft account it just loads for a few seconds and boots me...