Xbox app clips.

Discus and support Xbox app clips. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; There is a glitch/problem with the Xbox app that I have been wondering about. When I try to look at clips, it only shows clips from the xbox live tab... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Duckhunt-or-something, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Xbox app clips.

There is a glitch/problem with the Xbox app that I have been wondering about. When I try to look at clips, it only shows clips from the xbox live tab on my xbox, not the “on this console” tab, I wanted to know as I was going to send one of my friends a clip of us getting a war zone win. If you know why, thanks and please write how to fix it in the replies, thanks.

:)

Duckhunt-or-something, Jul 7, 2021
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

3. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Not all captures showing up on app

Hey there Andy,

I'd be happy to provide some input.

Just to make sure, I would suggest you launch the Upload Studio app to confirm those clips were successfully uploaded to Xbox Live. This article

here
    explains how to do that.

This link will also help:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You'll be able to see the clips you made on the old Xbox that were uploaded to Xbox Live since you are using the same account that made the clips originally.

Once you confirm that the clips in question have been uploaded to Xbox Live, then it may be due to the clips not synchronizing to the app as you mentioned.

A
    powercycle
    on the console may help to re-sync your Xbox, and the clips that are on the Xbox, to the Xbox Live Servers.

Let us know if any of that helps!
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Game Clips

on xbox you can just go to your clip gallery and PC you can go to the xbox companion app, click on game clips, then make sure you have either xbox clips or pc clips depending on your platform
  6. OG HomerSimpson Win User

Download of Game DVR clips restricted?

having the same issue where i record a clip on the xbox one and then dwonload them via the sahre section of the game dvr clips on the xbox app, but doesnt show up in the app after i download them. shows in the folder but not in the app.
Thema:

Xbox app clips.

1. Xbox app clips. - Similar Threads - app clips

2. Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.: The mobile app crashes when editing a clip. Already tried to reinstall, clear cache but still nothing. Im on android, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 23d9e2f6-22ab-4020-9f38-80193775c4a6
  3. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  4. How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app?: With the extremely disappointing change to xbox clips getting mass deleted very soon you absolutely must give us a way to download them onto our pcs. Do not refer to your one drive cloud space, I...
  5. App crashing with clip download?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    App crashing with clip download?: I've had my series S for about 3 weeks. In this time I've tried to download 2 separate clips from the app to my phone, both of which only got to 5 or 6 percent before crashing the app. These two...
  6. How do I upload my Xbox game bar clips to my Xbox app on my phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I upload my Xbox game bar clips to my Xbox app on my phone.: Hello, I need help uploading my Xbox game bar clips to my mobile app on my phone, I used to be able to do this but for some reason the upload button on the Xbox game bar does not show up anymore....
  7. how to access your screenshot and clips saved on the cloud with the new xbox app on pc ?

in XboX Insiders
    how to access your screenshot and clips saved on the cloud with the new xbox app on pc ?: how to access your screenshot and clips saved on the cloud with the new xbox app on pc ? submitted by /u/Venceslas22 [link] [comments]
  8. "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.: When I go to download a game clip off of Xbox app onto my phone, it comes up with something went wrong try again in a bit. I have already tried: Un-installing and re-installing the Xbox app and...
  9. My clips are not able to be played back in the app, help?!!??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My clips are not able to be played back in the app, help?!!??: I was recently suspended for no reason, 2 times on 2 separate days in the same week!!!! And now I can’t watch my clips in the Xbox app. I can download them to my photos and play them back, but...
  10. Are there any editing software apps on xbox and also how can I add my own voice to my clips?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any editing software apps on xbox and also how can I add my own voice to my clips?: . submitted by /u/Square_Restaurant_49 [link] [comments]