Xbox app can't see any hard drives so I can't install any games.

Discus and support Xbox app can't see any hard drives so I can't install any games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just today I have experienced an issue lots of others seem to have had a year ago. I have followed advice in previous thread... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisWade1972, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Xbox app can't see any hard drives so I can't install any games.

Just today I have experienced an issue lots of others seem to have had a year ago. I have followed advice in previous thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-a-drive/6b500aef-f326-4c90-8259-9e8d60ed141a but nothing resolves the issue.

When I try and download it can't see any drives (C: and D: are internal and I've also tried a couple of external drives).

I have reinstalled xbox app, done a repair and reset, reinstalled gaming service, done all updates, checked the settings. Only thing I haven;t done is the drive reformat.

:)

ChrisWade1972, Nov 25, 2022
  2. ChrisWade1972 Win User

Done all that, but no difference. No errors detected during process.
  3. ChrisWade1972 Win User

I have also tried creating the .gamingroot file which I've found info on on other forums, but again this hasn't resolved the issue.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ChrisWade1972, as you have already checked your Windows and have it upgraded to the 22H2 version, try to follow the procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  5. WissamChedid Win User

Xbox 360 games not downloading on Xbox One

I unplugged the external hard drive and did a powercycle... but I still can't see any of my games or apps, and I can't re-install them from the store.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

I can't install any Apps

Thema:

1. Xbox app can't see any hard drives so I can't install any games. - Similar Threads - app can't hard

2. I can't join parties on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join parties on xbox app: I've used xbox app most of the time to join parties since I don't have headphones with microphones. Today, I was going to join a party as usual, but it gave me the profile of the person that sent...
  3. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 neither from ms store nor from xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 neither from ms store nor from xbox app: Hello, I am trying to install Forza Horizon 4 on my Laptop. I am installing on an internal SSD, but not on the system partition. I have enough space on the disk. When I try to install it from...
  4. Can't install games with xbox app, "unknown available" in select game file location when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games with xbox app, "unknown available" in select game file location when...: When I try to install any game on the xbox app, it just says "unknown available" in the select game file location area. [img] I've tried some stuff I found online like uninstalling and...
  5. Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing...: Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing Madden 2023 (error 0x80830003.) Non of the on-line suggestions have helped: Power cycle, reset, hard...
  6. Can't install game on the xbox app to my pc, not showing any location to install to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install game on the xbox app to my pc, not showing any location to install to: Can't install game on the xbox app to my pc, not showing any location to install to [img] 3af3a168-fd72-47f8-a068-36f3f23b6675
  7. Uninstalled Xbox App because it wasn't working, now I can't reinstall it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled Xbox App because it wasn't working, now I can't reinstall it.: For a few days the Xbox app would hang when I tried to access most games, and wouldn't restart unless I restarted my PC. So I tried uninstalling the app, and now I can't reinstall it. I've tried...
  8. Can't sign into Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox app: I have a ZTE BLADE MAX Z982 Phone that I'm using temporarily. And I've run into an issue trying to log into the xbox app. Whenever I do and I go to the external page for the confirmation the app...
  9. Can't Open ANY Apps [DID HARD RESET MILLION TIMES]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Open ANY Apps [DID HARD RESET MILLION TIMES]: Yesterday morning my little brother was installing NBA 2k15 which he got for Christmas. It was 96% done before we had a power outage in the front part of our house. Once the power finally came...
  10. Can't open no Apps or Games till i Hard Reset Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open no Apps or Games till i Hard Reset Console: As title says everytime i try to open a downlaoded app or a game the console stuck in the "logo preview" of the app witout opening it. dunno how to explain it correctly but: 1) App never open....