Xbox app bonus points missing
Discus and support Xbox app bonus points missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Verna1127, Mar 26, 2024.
Thema:
Xbox app bonus points missing
Loading...
-
Xbox app bonus points missing - Similar Threads - app bonus points
-
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Xbox mobile app bonus points
in XBoX on WindowsXbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program.... -
Xbox App not giving bonus points for jewel game & play PC game
in XBoX on WindowsXbox App not giving bonus points for jewel game & play PC game: Is anyone else not get the bonus points for being an Xbox ultimate subscriber and having 7 + friends for the jewel game and play a PC game? I'm a Xbox ultimate subscriber and have 7 + friends... -
Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game... -
I didn't receive my Forza Horizon 3 bonus car codes via Xbox UWP app message.
in XBoX Sales and PromoI didn't receive my Forza Horizon 3 bonus car codes via Xbox UWP app message.: Hi, I purchased the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition at 2016/09/22. But I didn't receive my bonus car codes via Xbox UWP app message. It should give 2 of 4 cars randomly. [ 2016 Audi R8 V10...