Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening

Discus and support Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi guys I'm new to the community, and wanted to share something that helped me and hopefully can help others if it is indeed a fix. When I open the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LightRunner22, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening

Hi guys I'm new to the community, and wanted to share something that helped me and hopefully can help others if it is indeed a fix.

When I open the new Xbox app (beta) I continue to get a pop up window with every individual user input. Each char typed into the search bar or mouse click brings this pop-up window very quickly and goes away before it has time to display any information.
    Its super annoying to say the least. After trying to repair, uninstall, reinstall what ended up working was downloading and logging into the Xbox Console Companion App. Maybe that app has some code that can authenticate the account or interacts with your account
    in some way to stop that window from popping up.

Anyways, Hope this helps someone out there,

Cheers.

:)

LightRunner22, Oct 25, 2020
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Cannot Pass Xbox Comfirmation Page at Game Start (PC)

Hi,

Does this error occur with all games or only certain ones, and are you signed in to the correct account/profile? Do you receive this ‘Welcome back’ prompt every time and you can’t continue regardless of what profile and game?

Simply signing in to the Xbox Console Companion app seems to have resolved the error for others as reported in this thread:

Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening - Microsoft Community

Also try the recommended steps from XBF - Amory here:

Infinite Sign-In Loop occurs when launching game from Xbox App on PC - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.
  3. Amarand.Agasi Win User

Smart Card pop up when running Xbox (beta) app

I'm experiencing the same issue.

I tried physically removing the USB smart card reader (luckily it's an external device), then rebooting. Nothing. Still the same prompt, as soon as I open Xbox (beta) App on the PC. I can click "OK" and it says "Connect a smart cart" or I can click Cancel,
    and the window pops back up, as long as Xbox App is open.

Closing the Xbox App causes the "Windows Security - Smart Card" window to go away. So it's absolutely an app issue.
  4. Alric1122 Win User

Can't sign in on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

for me the xbox beta PC app will open and when I click sign in, it signs me in with the correct account, and then I close the pop up window and the app is not signed in. I can hover over the sign in drop down and do it 500 times but it never actually lets
    me sign in.
  5. meropadre Win User

Games won't launch on Xbox Beta

Opening the games from windows and not through the Xbox Beta App worked for a while, give it a try. Now it stopped working again. I´ll see, if this keeps up I would definitively cancel my subscription. I understand it´s Beta but we are still paying for
    it.
  6. KennethGitter Win User

Unable to open XB1 SmartGlass

I have the exact same issue. Windows 8.1 and I open SmartGlass (release and beta versions), and get a green window. Then it kind of crashes by minimizing the window but not actually launching, you can click the app to make the green screen pop back up for
    a second only to minimize again but not actually load.
Thema:

Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening

1. Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening - Similar Threads - App Beta authenticate

2. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  3. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...
  4. Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play: A few days ago, I was watching some titles on Prime Video and I noticed that the lines were muted. I thought it was an error by Prime Video itself, but then this same error occurred with two...
  5. Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta: I want to unenroll from the xbox app insider program, but I cannot because when I launch the xbox insider hub, it says I need to be 18. Is there any other way to get out of the beta? submitted by...
  6. Discord beta not appearing on the app

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta not appearing on the app: I downloaded and applied for Xbox insiders and seem to be accepted but I can’t find the location for the discord app and was wondering if anyone know how to help with that. submitted by...
  7. Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?: SE Created on November 8, 2020 Why am I forced to have the events beta app on my xbox? I uninstall it immediately every time, just like the rewards scam, but I'm forced to reinstall it...
  8. Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125: I updated my Xbox Beta App this morning from the Google Play Store (Verion 2202.212.125) which now causes the app to crash after selecting it. All the workarounds tried, but nothing fixes it....
  9. How do I enable mods in the insider beta app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I enable mods in the insider beta app?: I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSuTRblhBI But I can't seem to find that option anywhere. [img] It clearly says the game supports mods, but I can't find the option to...
  10. Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...: ....that were in the "active download" mobile queue with status "concluded" With that, Xbox tries to download the game, but it's already downloaded. The more games you have in queue with status...