Xbox app barely works for me

Discus and support Xbox app barely works for me in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 1. When the sign in button is clicked, the app displays a black screen for ~3 seconds and then refreshes to it's normal state (no sign in completed)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Futurama39, Aug 18, 2020.

  1. Futurama39
    Futurama39 Guest

    Xbox app barely works for me


    1. When the sign in button is clicked, the app displays a black screen for ~3 seconds and then refreshes to it's normal state (no sign in completed) also the sign in button from the social section does nothing

    2.Buying things doesn't work at all. Including the "join now" for xbox game pass

    I have tried :

    repairing the app through the advanced app settings

    resetting the app through the same settings

    uninstalling the app altogether and downloading a fresh installer from the xbox site

    none of those things have worked

    :)
     
    Futurama39, Aug 18, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Xbox app barely works for me

    Hello Futurama39,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue launching the Xbox App on your Windows 10 PC. To troubleshoot this, please ensure your

    PC is up to date
    .

    Please let us know how this goes.
  3. GodsAssassin007 Win User

    XBOX BARELY WORKS!

    Weird, when i search the error data base it says this code doesnt exist.
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

    Barely works

    iPad is made by a direct competitor of MS, So things may not always be compatible.

    If the iPad doesnt allow rich text formatting, then that is an issue Apple will have to deal with themselves.
  5. sic0198 Win User

    Barely works

    It wont let me use rich text formatting.
  6. Bungalow Bill Win User

    Barely works

    I use my ipad to post on here, but I've only used the quick reply.
Thema:

Xbox app barely works for me

Loading...
  1. Xbox app barely works for me - Similar Threads - app barely works

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  9. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...
  10. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b