Xbox app awful download speeds
Discus and support Xbox app awful download speeds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 70mbps connection from Ookla speed test, and my Xbox app downloads never go higher than 10mbps. Is there a way to uncap it so it takes less... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CowsRPog, Dec 21, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox app awful download speeds
Loading...
-
Xbox app awful download speeds - Similar Threads - app awful download
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]
in XboX InsidersSeptember 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,... -
XBOX PC app won't close games properly
in XboX InsidersXBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,... -
XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to... -
Awful download speeds on xbox app PC?
in XBoX Games and AppsAwful download speeds on xbox app PC?: Downloading is super slow. Getting around 5 MB. where on Steam and everywhere else I am hitting 200mb+. I reinstalled Xbox app. Reinstalled game services I saw a post where someone said to...