Xbox App availability on Samsung Tizen TV's

Discus and support Xbox App availability on Samsung Tizen TV's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Xbox Support, I'm wondering when my Samsung Tizen OS TV (model QE55QN85A) receives the update with the Xbox App. My TV is a new 2021 which,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pavlozky, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Pavlozky
    Pavlozky Guest

Dear Xbox Support,

I'm wondering when my Samsung Tizen OS TV (model QE55QN85A) receives the update with the Xbox App. My TV is a new 2021 which, according to this info should have acces to the Xbox app on short notice. I've already asked Samsung Support if they knew more about this, but they said I should Xbox to check this for me. I hope you can help me with this support question. It would be nice to have the possibility to stream Gamepass on my Samsung TV.

Thanks in advantage for you reply.

Kind regards,

:)

Pavlozky, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Jerry 8995 Win User

XBOX not recognizing paired controllers. XBOX app on TV

My TV runs samsung proprietary operating system called Tizen OS. Yes the controllers and the TV and the APP are compatible
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Pavlozky, here in this community the procedures are more focused on gameplay issues on Xbox consoles and PC, unfortunately Microsoft does not disclose this type of information previously or here in the community, if there is any update about it it will be published on the Xbox News website for example.

News Xbox

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

If your TV hasn't received the update by now, it's likely that the hardware inside is not capable of supporting the app.
  5. ngocphi Win User

xbox cloud gaming app on smart tv samsung 4k xbox app!!!

Well there is two problems

First and.foremost Samsung tvs don't use android or Google play services it uses tizen which is not compatible with Google play services

You need it for Android xbox app
  6. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One X problem with the HDR

What sort of TV, brand and model, is your TV? I have the Xbox One X and a Sony 43' KDX8000E series 4k HDR TV (which is a 2017 model from Sony), and have no issues. But have HDR mode on Auto as Full HDR10 mode is too powerful but is better for producing better
    blacks somewhat. My TV has an X-Reality Pro processor and advanced Tri Luminos colour technology with wider colour palate and natural colours. Samsung TV's have a bad OS which has serious security vulnerabilities from my research. Android OS on my TV is more
    secure and is updated more frequently.
    https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/4/15175124/samsung-tizen-security-vulnerabilities-issues-flaws
    My TV also has an anti-glare display too, so it won't reflect like a mirror like Samsung TV's which don't have the anti-reflective coating. From sunlight coming
    through your room windows.

Yes you can get cheaper 4k HDTV's but those type of TV's don't have the same QUALITY as more pricier TV's.
Thema:

1. Xbox App availability on Samsung Tizen TV's - Similar Threads - App availability Samsung

2. When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?: Seems crazy that this still doesn’t exist. 32297da7-8898-4498-b7b1-8b85f8fd3e1b
  3. When will be mouse and keyboard remapping available in the Xbox Accessories app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will be mouse and keyboard remapping available in the Xbox Accessories app?: I'm disabled and I've been thinking that an Xbox Adaptive Controller could help me in basic Windows 11 PC usage. I read an article in October, that an update will allow the controller to be used...
  4. Bought FC 24 via EA Play Not available on my app list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought FC 24 via EA Play Not available on my app list: Hi, I bought a copy of FC 24 via a link on Fifa 23, and I was charged(The transaction shows that it was credited to Microsoft) for it, but I have not been able to download the copy on my Xbox....
  5. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?: I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and...
  6. NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...: Has anyone else been able to resolve this error? "Your device is offline. This content is not available at this moment." I've been using the NFL app on my Xbox for the past 4 years with no...
  7. Rewards tab is not available on xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards tab is not available on xbox app.: My rewards tab in xbox mobile for playing jewel and getting daily login points is showing for my account, but not my daughters. She has Microsoft login and connected to rewards through BING. Can...
  8. Why do I get the message that the app says is only available in the USA or outplaying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I get the message that the app says is only available in the USA or outplaying...: I have used the ESPN app for a long time and now I’m getting the error message that the app only works in the USA. I live within the USA and have changed my settings and location and it won’t...
  9. There's no reward icon app available on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    There's no reward icon app available on my Xbox series s: Hi There's no rewards app available on my Xbox series s 6342c7f8-cc8e-4129-87f2-ce8578cfe18e
  10. Starfield not available on xbox app on 9/16/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield not available on xbox app on 9/16/23: Good evening, I have tried just about all the trouble shooting I could find for this issue. Starfield is showing up as unavailable in my xbox app on Windows 10. I even tried reinstalling the OS...