XBOX app automatically switches to offline mode when ı open any games (win 11)

Discus and support XBOX app automatically switches to offline mode when ı open any games (win 11) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought xbox game pass pc version to play games with my friends . But xbox app automatically goes offline when open any games (even microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Omer Faruk Guzelhan, Mar 16, 2023.

1. XBOX app automatically switches to offline mode when ı open any games (win 11)

I bought xbox game pass pc version to play games with my friends . But xbox app automatically goes offline when open any games (even microsoft solitare) . Does anyone know how could ı fix this .

:)

Omer Faruk Guzelhan, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Omer!

May I know exactly the error message or error code you received when it goes offline?

Make sure that your Windows is up-to-date and get all available updates from your Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

Check if your offline permission is enabled. If so, try to disable it.

Open the Microsoft Store. You'll be prompted to sign in if you haven't already.
    Select your profile icon in the upper right corner.
    Select App settings, and then under Offline permissions, toggle it to Off.

If it doesn't work, try to repair and reset your Microsoft Store and Xbox app.
    Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...
  4. Omer Faruk Guzelhan Win User

I dont get any errror messages its just when ı open a game , my xbox profile goes offline and ı cant use online services in games . I checked everything and eveything is up-to-date . And the offline permissions setting in microsoft store and xbox app is already toggled off . I also did the repair/reset from programs menu . Nothing worked for me . Thank you anyways .
  5. Barış Sevinç Win User

Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game

Firtly i downloaded game and ı opened but game not open just ı see horizon picture and game pass amblem. After ı wait 2 minute but game not open. And also after ı close game and open game ı played ıts normal ?
  6. fatihÖztürkmen Win User

EA access almaya çalışırken telefonla alım yapamıyorum [Translation-I can't make phone calls while trying to get EA access]

When ı try to buy another game with my phone it's working but when ı try to buy ea access this mobile phone method don't open. Also ı try to add again my phone with "add a new payment method" but when ı enter the code and hit next, ı cant use my mobile
    method again.
Thema:

1. XBOX app automatically switches to offline mode when ı open any games (win 11) - Similar Threads - app automatically switches

2. PC xbox app opens then closes right away

in XBoX on Windows
    PC xbox app opens then closes right away: I've tried repairing and resetting Xbox app, uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling it, updating Xbox app in the Microsoft store. I pretty much tried everything i found online except...
  3. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  4. Xbox app keeps automatically trying to install games on new pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app keeps automatically trying to install games on new pc: Good morning, afternoon, evening, Recently I have moved to a new system, couple of extra spare drives moved over but other than that a fresh setup on windows 11 pro with a new main SSD. Since...
  5. Xbox App PC installs updates when Enable Automatic Updates is not set

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App PC installs updates when Enable Automatic Updates is not set: Despite having turned off (unchecked) Enable automatic updates, the app keeps on starting massive Game Pass updates and using up my metered connection. Not all of us are privileged to live in...
  6. Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...: So I recently installed windows 11 and setup the PC with primary account A. When I went to use the xbox app the account had automatically signed in. I went to sign out and sign in to the correct...
  7. Starting XBOX app on PC will automatically start the EA app as well

in XBoX on Windows
    Starting XBOX app on PC will automatically start the EA app as well: Ever since I tried a game from EA that required account linking, whenever I start the xbox app, the EA app automcatically gets started as well. How do I prevent this from happening?...
  8. Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option: I have two MS accounts, one Windows account, one Xbox account and i want to login on my new Windows PC as follows: Windows: Windows account Microsoft Store App: Xbox account Xbox App (game pass...
  9. Cannot join parties on xbox app, as it automatically kicks me upon making one/joining me.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join parties on xbox app, as it automatically kicks me upon making one/joining me.: It works on my console, and it’s on xbox app IOS, meaning i cannot check network. 564680f2-75b8-437c-8a5d-d05fd65f089a
  10. Xbox sign-in window automatically closes/crashes and xbox app services are missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sign-in window automatically closes/crashes and xbox app services are missing: Guys, how do I sign into the Xbox App??? The sign-in window just simply crashes when I click sign-in and the xbox app services are also missing in services.msc. Please help. I just want to play...