Xbox app asking me to install flight simulator 2020 again.

Discus and support Xbox app asking me to install flight simulator 2020 again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I open xbox app to play the flight simulator but it is not allowing me to play. It is wanting me to intall the game but I have installed the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Wright3360, May 31, 2023.

1. Xbox app asking me to install flight simulator 2020 again.

I open xbox app to play the flight simulator but it is not allowing me to play. It is wanting me to intall the game but I have installed the game already. It is on my G drive. It was working but i removed my G drive as it needed to move my computer. I then have plugged it back in and the xbox app is not finding my install.

I have tried repairing the xbox app in windows settings. No luck. Anyone now how to fix this.

Thanks,

Matthew.

:)

Matthew Wright3360, May 31, 2023
  2. Matthew Wright2 Win User

Hi I unpluged the hard drive from the computer when the computer was off so it cant have been updating and then pluged the harddrive back into the same computer a day later.

Thanks Matthew.

edit: sent question from wrong account. That is why im replying from this account.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is your G drive an external hard drive? How is it connected?

When you say "move my computer", i'm assuming you mean physically move the same computer, and not that you have moved the drive and connected it to a new computer

The most likely answer is that you accidentally interrupted the game being updated, which has happened in the last few days, this likely corrupted your installation and require a re-install, assuming all windows components have also been updated
  4. conorgallagher2 Win User

issue launching MFS2020

its pc, via xbox live app. and its microsoft flight simulator 2020
  5. jose real garcia Win User

juego digital microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edicion[Translation-digital game microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edition]

He adquirido el juego para pc flight simulator 2020 y no hay manera de instalarlo

[Translation-I have purchased the flight simulator 2020 pc game and there is no way to install it]
  6. AzyadNawfal2010 Win User

Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?

Hi there,I just bought my Xbox One S on Saturday and there is something wrong with it.I cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Microsoft Store.And,are we allowed to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox?Thank you.
Thema:

1. Xbox app asking me to install flight simulator 2020 again. - Similar Threads - app asking install

2. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  3. Media Player for Xbox Series S is asking me to "Sign In" when opening the app. error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Player for Xbox Series S is asking me to "Sign In" when opening the app. error code...: I am trying to view my screenshots and clips on my Seagate Portable 1TB External Hard Drive but when I access the Media Player app it tells me to sign in and none of my captures are in the hard...
  4. xbox app asking me to buy a game i already bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app asking me to buy a game i already bought.: I bought Forza Horizon 4 for windows 2 years ago and deleted it last year because it was taking up too much space. im trying to redownload it but the xbox app and microsoft store are saying i need...
  5. How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?: Each time I try to open my rewards app on console it states that I need to update my location and won't allow me to go any further so therefore I have lost my streak and Microsoft support haven't...
  6. Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games: Xbox app keeps constantly re-downloading Game Services and doesn't detect my installed games. I tried eliminating gaming services and the xbox app through commands and reinstalling, as this was...
  7. Xbox Rewards app asking for change of location

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards app asking for change of location: HI, I can see from the many threads on here you are having a major issue with the rewards app on Xbox not knowing where it is. Like many other people i also have this . I can see when logging...
  8. Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...: Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in Pakistan or not? 03c80cd4-e89f-4b59-bed0-49bdc1a664f0
  9. Other MS APPS does not ask for password after xbox app sign-in (fatal security flaw)

in XBoX on Windows
    Other MS APPS does not ask for password after xbox app sign-in (fatal security flaw): I have a gamepass ultimate (for pc) subscription (for my son) and installed it on his PC. Once I sign into the xbox app on this pc, he can open MS To Do, MS Whiteboard, MS MAIL! (and I assume any...
  10. Can`t install games on Xbox App - It ask for admin aproval

in XBoX on Windows
    Can`t install games on Xbox App - It ask for admin aproval: I use the Xbox App for almost 2 years with no problem. I already have some games installed that work with no problem. Sudenly, this month the app dont Install games because it says I need Admin...