Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly...

Discus and support Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It does not matter if I use the PC or my xbox one I keep getting the same message come up constantly. NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robert Salt1, May 15, 2023.

1. Robert Salt1
    Robert Salt1 Guest

Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly...

It does not matter if I use the PC or my xbox one I keep getting the same message come up constantly.

NETWORK ERROR

unable to connect to the server

I am thinking my next gaming machine should be a playstation!

:)

Robert Salt1, May 15, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there Robert

And what about testing with a completely different internet connection?

That helps to isolate the problem
  3. Robert Salt1 Win User

My NAT type on both the PC and Xbox one is open, my router firewall is set to medium, I have tried kicking both and screaming at both a lot, this has no effect??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Robert Salt1 Win User

sorry dont have a wireless card on my PC and think my 67 mbps internet should cope with this, tests say the problem is with microsoft or "at thier end" to be word perfect...
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Robert, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem with both PC and Xbox consoles, let's try to figure out what's going on

Please answer the following questions:

Did you tried using a different internet connection in your devices like connecting the console or the PC to a mobile hotspot?

What's your NAT type on both machines?

Check each one following the steps below:

PC : Download, then open the Xbox console companion app. Go now to settings and select the "network" tab

Xbox: Go to console settings > network configuration

Would be great if you attach screenshots for each test.

And, what procedures you tried to fix this issue so far?
  6. WattyNuela Win User

I understand your point, it's hard to determine that without using a different connection

What about sharing mobile data using a USB cable instead, is not possible to you at the moment?

I say this because recently I didn't see a similar thread regarding this same issue, and personally I'm not experiencing this.

Another thing, if your router has a firewall or if you have enabled similar services in your PC try to disable everything before trying again.

Thinking about a new recommendation, may I know if you tried using a different DNS address in your console and PC?

I'm going to share some tutorials in case you didn't try that

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-....

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-dns-y...
Thema:

1. Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly... - Similar Threads - app NETWORK ERROR

2. Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.: Hey very odd situation. One day my router just stopped working with my xbox and related apps on my PC and phone. Xbox console indicates no issues with internet connection, but it will not access...
  3. Slow network on APPS like Xbox & others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow network on APPS like Xbox & others: Hello i'm french so i'll try to do my best bc my english is not the best one ! I'm having some "network" problem, to be clear i just moved to windows 11 when i'm doing a speed test (ookla) i'm...
  4. Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...: Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency than when I test my speed through my xbox series x? 27f76be7-c89f-405b-89cc-afe45fbfbf6f
  5. Do you own this game or app? After network transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app? After network transfer: Hello, I’ve received the “do you own this game or app?” error after transferring games from my Xbox one to my Xbox one x. Is there anyway to fix this? Both the xboxs were logged into the same...
  6. Netflix app showing error tvq-st-106 and 143 of Network connectivity while connection is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app showing error tvq-st-106 and 143 of Network connectivity while connection is...: I don't have any other device of High Quality Display like XBOX One so I used to run Netflix on XBOX One. Now all of sudden Netflix is doing that on XBOX One, it says "Netflix has encountered an...
  7. BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX: As per title, app crashes and PC reboots with bsod code: "BAD POOL CALLER" Error, as soon as i get access to the app network settings. Any help to identify and solve this issue? APp running on...
  8. BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX: As per title, app crashes and PC reboots with "BAD POOL CALLER" Error, as soon as i get access to the app network settings. Any help to identify and solve this issue? APp running on windows 10....
  9. WWE Network app not even starting up (not the video error issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE Network app not even starting up (not the video error issue): I want to make it clear this isn't the video error issue that a lot of people have with apps. I have been unable to even see someone with the same problem let alone a solution over the past month...
  10. WWE Network App Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE Network App Error: When I launch WWE Network app i get the following error. "We are sorry, but there has been an error. Please try the action again and if the problem continues, contact customer support at...