Xbox app and Microsoft store now downloading anything and xbox app doesn’t show that xbox...

Discus and support Xbox app and Microsoft store now downloading anything and xbox app doesn’t show that xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically I tried searching up Crusaders Kings III on the xbox app and it was working great then it wouldn’t download and crashed and I had to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RidgyCastle, May 26, 2023.

1. RidgyCastle
    RidgyCastle Guest

Xbox app and Microsoft store now downloading anything and xbox app doesn’t show that xbox...

Basically I tried searching up Crusaders Kings III on the xbox app and it was working great then it wouldn’t download and crashed and I had to uninstall it 100 times and now my Microsoft store isn’t working. Please help me

:)

RidgyCastle, May 26, 2023
  2. TheRatMan Win User

Xbox PC App: Age of Empires II Always Trying To Install But Never Doing So

Resetting both the Microsoft Store and Xbox (beta) app didn't change anything. When I re-opened the app it still shows AoE II trying to install/update at 3% with no bytes being downloaded into it.
  3. stefano frassino Win User

games doesn’t install on xbox app on pc

Hi

I said what the page said, and it doesn’t fix the mistake, it doesn’t download in ms store and in Xbox app
  4. Kaplooee Win User

Xbox game pass not working

I have this issue to but I found a fix. Try using the Microsoft Store App instead of the Xbox App. I was able to download, install and the play games with the Microsoft Store App. Later on, the Xbox App shows the game I installed and is playable.
  5. craig higley Win User

My modern warfare 2019 disappeared and no where to be found it’s digital

If I did t buy it I wouldn’t be able to download it through the Xbox app I have the game it just doesn’t show I owned it but I actually do something must of messed up on the Xbox one store says I still haven’t bought it but on the Xbox app I can download it and I own it doesn’t make any sense to me I remember buying it and downloading it took me 4 days to download that game
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Xbox app and Microsoft store now downloading anything and xbox app doesn’t show that xbox gaming services work to be able to download games

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app and Xbox app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, do the same for the Xbox app, try installing the game after that, and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
Thema:

1. Xbox app and Microsoft store now downloading anything and xbox app doesn’t show that xbox... - Similar Threads - app Microsoft store

2. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  3. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  4. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  5. Microsoft store will not download or update apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store will not download or update apps.: My overall goal is to be able to install Minecraft I can click install from the Microsoft store page, but it just loads for 10ish seconds and goes back to a blue install button. I went to the...
  6. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  7. 0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install a game pass game from xbox app or windows store it gets to about 60% before stopping the download with nothing but "error code: 0x87e0000f". I've been looking all day for...
  8. Xbox App, microsoft store and games incredibly slow to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App, microsoft store and games incredibly slow to start: Hi iv been having an issue with my windows 10 pc. I have the xbox app loaded onto my pc to run the gamepass games. About a week ago the xbox app and the microsoft store started taking forever to...
  9. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  10. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...