Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

Discus and support Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page. I tried using VPNs, different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by HowardZheng, Jul 24, 2019.

1. HowardZheng
    HowardZheng Guest

It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page.

I tried using VPNs, different Wi-Fi and cellular data, in different geo locations and time (I tried for almost 12 hours). Uninstalling and reinstalling won't help. Deleted the Minecraft folder in "games/" directory on my phone, and even deleted all Microsoft
    and Minecraft related files in "Android/data/". I even logged out of OneDrive app. It won't change, just infinity loading.

Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page [​IMG]

:)

HowardZheng, Jul 24, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello HowardZheng,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Minecraft on Android is not loading when you launch the application. Does this issue occur when you try using the application on a different device? The troubleshooting steps that you
    attempted so far are all excellent steps to take. This leads us to believe that the issue may be a bug with the application. We suggest reaching out to the

Mojang support
    team for suggestions on how to resolve the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. HowardZheng Win User

It's not on power saving mode. I allowed the app to running in background and self launching. No use.
  4. Feth l Charl Win User

Have you tried contacting Xbox Support?

They may have a solution or find out if it's your Xbox Live account that's having problems.
  5. HowardZheng Win User

I don't think this is the game's fault. Minecraft runs very well on my device, it can launch and play smoothly expect for Xbox account login. I downloaded Xbox app to see if I can have a good luck to login on that app. However the same infinity
    loading page turned up.

When I tried logging in Xbox on Minecraft on another Android device, it pops a window to let me choose a Microsoft account, however on this post's device, it didn't give me a popup whether it is Minecraft or Xbox app.
  6. BeefyJerky Win User

Is your phone on power saving mode? Apparently there were some past issues where the app wasn't starting up due to power saving mode enabled.
Thema:

1. Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page - Similar Threads - app Minecraft Android

2. Is there a way to disable Shift+Alt+F4 closing Minecraft or other apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to disable Shift+Alt+F4 closing Minecraft or other apps?: I am using Windows 11 keytweak, but don't want to disable shift for typing... Thank you! Does disabling F4 disable that functionality? 283cc28f-bf33-498b-89f1-686d3fad36b0
  3. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  4. Are you trying to sign in to Minecraft for Android? Only continue if you downloaded the app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you trying to sign in to Minecraft for Android? Only continue if you downloaded the app...: Are you trying to sign in to Minecraft for Android? Only continue if you downloaded the app from a store or website that you trust. 5629c77b-b913-48de-bd74-0c839b099a76
  5. issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app

in XBoX Accessibility
    issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app: so in the xbox companion app for pc in the achievments section i see minecraft for android as an game but the thing is I dont want that to be connected to my xbox account since ive lost the info...
  6. cannot signin to minecraft for Android and xbox app on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot signin to minecraft for Android and xbox app on Android: Minecraft for Android problem: i cant signin to mcpe when i try to signin in the game there still the signin button. this happened 2-3 days ago i signnout cuz i wanna switch account and when i...
  7. Minecraft App for Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft App for Android: Hey Everyone, I live in Brazil and just bought the Minecraft app for my niece on her Android so she could play with my son on the computer. Every time I try to log into her Microsoft account, I...
  8. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android: Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was synced to those worlds as well. But the...
  9. Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...: I have a Galaxy Tab A setup with my adult account and a child USER account setup as well. That way I can control what apps are installed etc. I can sign into Minecraft no problems on my account,...
  10. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...