Xbox App, Ambassadors, contents, online gaming inaccessible. Xbox is closing?

Discus and support Xbox App, Ambassadors, contents, online gaming inaccessible. Xbox is closing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I have had numerous issues accessing Xbox One contents, Xbox App and DLCs. I think as it seems, all Xbox services are indeed shutting down without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Radiant Sword X, Sep 4, 2018.

  1. Xbox App, Ambassadors, contents, online gaming inaccessible. Xbox is closing?


    So, I have had numerous issues accessing Xbox One contents, Xbox App and DLCs. I think as it seems, all Xbox services are indeed shutting down without warning. Honestly, Microsoft and Xbox was the best, ever. Now I see the services are coming to close.
    Is that true?

    :)
     
    Radiant Sword X, Sep 4, 2018
    #1
  2. SoonerWolf08
    SoonerWolf08 Guest
    IE App - Circumventing Parental Controls

    I'm trying to make the Internet Explorer app completely inaccessible from my XBOX 360. I've been able to restrict unrated content and make the IE app inaccessible from the home screen and from the My Apps menu, but the problem is that it is still accessible
    if I try and search for games or music or videos with IE. It provides an indirect path to access IE and will not block it.

    For example, if I select the option to Browse for Games, and I type "a" in the search bar, I will receive the option to "Search Internet Explorer for games titled 'a'". If I select this option, the system will not detect that I have blocked IE in my family
    settings. It will download the IE app and search Bing for 'a'.
     
    SoonerWolf08, Sep 4, 2018
    #2
  3. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

    You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)
     
    tha_villain, Sep 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Xbox App, Ambassadors, contents, online gaming inaccessible. Xbox is closing?

    No. It's just part of the issues they've been having today.
     
    Smwutches, Sep 4, 2018
    #4
  5. AdamKronus
    AdamKronus Guest
    Problems happen from time to time, but imagine that services are closing ... It's a bit "too much", do not you think?
     
    AdamKronus, Sep 5, 2018
    #5
  6. TwoPlySheets
    TwoPlySheets Guest
    Xbox is alive and well, and will not be closing for the forseeable future. Sometimes with technology issues arise that take time to fix. Please us when we say we work hard to make sure everything is working when you need it to.
     
    TwoPlySheets, Sep 5, 2018
    #6
  7. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    As mentioned the issues that occurred these past days seem to be caused by outages of some of Microsofts cloud servers.

    Besides that, why would Microsoft shutdown the Xbox? Their products are successful in a lot of countries and especially the new service oriented approach with products like Game Pass helped them establishing the brand even further.
     
    Julian_, Nov 3, 2018
    #7
  8. Julian_ Win User

    Xbox App, Ambassadors, contents, online gaming inaccessible. Xbox is closing?

    As mentioned the issues that occurred these past days seem to be caused by outages of some of Microsofts cloud servers.

    Besides that, why would Microsoft shutdown the Xbox? Their products are successful in a lot of countries and especially the new service oriented approach with products like Game Pass helped them establishing the brand even further.
  9. TwoPlySheets Win User

    Xbox App, Ambassadors, contents, online gaming inaccessible. Xbox is closing?

    Xbox is alive and well, and will not be closing for the forseeable future. Sometimes with technology issues arise that take time to fix. Please us when we say we work hard to make sure everything is working when you need it to.
  10. AdamKronus Win User

    Xbox App, Ambassadors, contents, online gaming inaccessible. Xbox is closing?

    Problems happen from time to time, but imagine that services are closing ... It's a bit "too much", do not you think?
  11. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox App, Ambassadors, contents, online gaming inaccessible. Xbox is closing?

    No. It's just part of the issues they've been having today.
  12. lllWormWoodlll Win User

    Offline mode

    the Xbox is pliable offline but it depends on the game or game mode you are playing... if you keep your Xbox offline you will find that there is content you will not be able to access or may become inaccessible after time..
Thema:

Xbox App, Ambassadors, contents, online gaming inaccessible. Xbox is closing?

Loading...
  1. Xbox App, Ambassadors, contents, online gaming inaccessible. Xbox is closing? - Similar Threads - App Ambassadors contents

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  7. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  8. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  9. Xbox Ambassador App

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassador App: I think it would be handy if Microsoft created an app for Xbox Ambassadors to use. It could include access to all the activities and you would be able to view your missions and profile at the ease...
  10. Xbox Ambassador App for phones SUGGESTION

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador App for phones SUGGESTION: Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, sorry. I have recently tried to use the ambassador program on my phone to answer people's questions. I ran into the problem that I can't do it...