Xbox App 0x800706b5 can't open app after PC boot - Required to reinstall daily
Discus and support Xbox App 0x800706b5 can't open app after PC boot - Required to reinstall daily in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Microsoft Flight Simulator, installed it on my F: drive. But every day I start my PC I am forced to reinstall the game as the Xbox App says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oli414, Mar 4, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox App 0x800706b5 can't open app after PC boot - Required to reinstall daily
Loading...
-
Xbox App 0x800706b5 can't open app after PC boot - Required to reinstall daily - Similar Threads - App 0x800706b5 can't
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]
in XboX InsidersSeptember 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,... -
XBOX PC app won't close games properly
in XboX InsidersXBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,... -
Xbox App on PC - Error code 0x800706b5 when installing games
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox App on PC - Error code 0x800706b5 when installing games: I have the xbox app installed on my Windows 10 PC. I have tried installing several games. Each downloads fine, but then errors when trying to install with the error code 0x800706b5. I have tried... -
Error after game download finish error code : 0x800706b5 in xbox app window 11
in XBoX Games and AppsError after game download finish error code : 0x800706b5 in xbox app window 11: I got error after game download finish with error code: 0x800706b5 in xbox app window 11 [img] 2a4b2d65-25d4-479c-bd9a-8e8904ac9ffd