Xbox API is being abused by hackers to login and steal accounts using brute force

Discus and support Xbox API is being abused by hackers to login and steal accounts using brute force in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, everyone I'm a 17 year old developer/hacker. I have worked on hacking for 3 years and I can bypass almost anything. I was playing around with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by charchar1087256, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Xbox API is being abused by hackers to login and steal accounts using brute force

Hi, everyone I'm a 17 year old developer/hacker. I have worked on hacking for 3 years and I can bypass almost anything. I was playing around with Xbox's login API and I made a script that would allow hackers to gain access to customer accounts. I have been trying for hours to get the attention of Microsoft devs or staff. So I can talk to them about the issue. The login page is so unsecure. I will send some pictures below of some of the script I made and some of the requests I made. Please LISTEN TO ME. This is a big deal. This can also be abused through epic games login option for Xbox.

[mod removed]

:)

charchar1087256, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox API is being abused by hackers to login and steal accounts using brute force

I would remove the image from here.

Try the following link for help submitting a security issue for one of microsoft products or services

Linky

or sign in on the following link to jumpd straight into reporting the vulnerability

Create Report
  3. Bradley Lyons Win User

The source of the Fifa hack!!!

Thats not it, I don't have and have never had an EA account. The talk on the web is that they are running brute force scripts against the xbox.com login.
  4. UnyoBro Win User

Xbox Live Vulneribility Exposed! Microsoft Ignored The Truth

Yeah so this isn't some big flaw like with Sony it's still just hackers brute forcing weak passwords. Why the outrage?
  5. awtacular Win User

Has being hacked soured you to xbox entirely?

i was referring to rawls with the qwerty password.. he said he had 9 random letters and a number. i'm aware how the brute force progams work with word list. i'm just curious if using a form of captcha would help prevent them from using brute force type progams
    on microsofts sites. i'm sure their attacking the site itself to figure out login details. any way you look at it, they need to revamp the way you login to the site and crack down on all these apps that people can use to sign into live messenger and xbox live
    accounts on smartphones.. all people are doing is giving out their login details to a third party when they do this.
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

Never seen so many overhyped games before in my life

"Brute Force was an excellent game." ~Bob

LOL. Official XBM, as well as xbox fanboy's on these forums at that time. Hyped Brute Force as being. "The next Halo."

Halo, in all it's various forms is still around. What happened to Brute Force?

It was hogging up space in the bargain bins of GS, as well as KB Toys before they went under. So an "excellent game" it was not.
Thema:

1. Xbox API is being abused by hackers to login and steal accounts using brute force - Similar Threads - API being abused

2. Is there any API's that can I use to read my own profile data?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any API's that can I use to read my own profile data?: Hi, I want to create a website where I can sign in using my Xbox account and read information related to my Xbox profile such as games I've played and total hours. Is there any web-based API from...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock API custom bow

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock API custom bow: Hello I dont know How to code a bow with bridge And i want that when it hit an entity It tag the entity that was hit. i tried World.afterevent.projectilehitentity.suscribe((eventdata)=>{...
  4. Why Gameplay time is unaccessible through API?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Gameplay time is unaccessible through API?: I want to make a discord bot and on the basis of other users gameplay time like how much time they spend one game is needed so I need gameplay time for my application but its not accessible. I...
  5. Will xbox support vulkan API in xbox series console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox support vulkan API in xbox series console: I want to know if Microsoft will try support vulkan API to xbox series console because in game performance vulkan gave more fps then directx12 it may benefit who use dev mode because its more used...
  6. Calling for a Subreddit Blackout on June 12-13th in Protest of Reddit API Changes

in XboX Insiders
    Calling for a Subreddit Blackout on June 12-13th in Protest of Reddit API Changes: Calling for a Subreddit Blackout on June 12-13th in Protest of Reddit API Changes Hey fellow Xbox Insiders! Let's make our voices heard and take a stand against the recent Reddit API changes....
  7. Minecraft Bedrock API

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock API: Hello, First of all I heard that minecraft bedrock api won't be availible in the future, is this true? Second I want to create an addon. In this addon I would like to call a custom form that...
  8. Would it be possible to code an API for real-time translation by OCR running on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to code an API for real-time translation by OCR running on the Xbox...: I question this hypothesis because, as we all know, many cool games don't have a translation nowadays. It would be a watershed in the game world, making titles without localization accessible to...
  9. Is there an API or other method to run server console commands for a Bedrock Dedicated...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an API or other method to run server console commands for a Bedrock Dedicated...: The idea is that I've got a dedicated server running in my basement (linux). I'm doing some automation work to make it easier for my kids to make changes. But some things can only seem to be done...
  10. Xbox API for Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox API for Achievements: Hello! My company is trying to use the Xbox API for their web app where they would ingest Achievement data to track peoples progress and award them with various rewards based on the achievements...