Xbox anywhere

Discus and support Xbox anywhere in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought several digital games from xbox live on xbox as gears of war games and other games that support xbox anywhere but for some reason i cant seem... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WoodsCrayon8630, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Xbox anywhere

I bought several digital games from xbox live on xbox as gears of war games and other games that support xbox anywhere but for some reason i cant seem to find the games on my pc xbox app i search the game library and find nothing .. i search the store and
    it says buy game is there anything i can do ?

:)

WoodsCrayon8630, Jun 17, 2018
  2. Mistress Sara, Jun 17, 2018
  3. Xbox Play Anywhere

What about the Steam licensing? I have honestly not looked much into it. Is there something that Steam does that would stop that from happening? I guess Steam could have some clause that prevents it. If so, not a fan of that myself. Not a fan when any
    company does that. Just make a great platform and sell it. I understand that doing things to block the competition is good business. I just like having the options.

Guerrero Ultimo, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox anywhere

Click the 3 dots in the top right of the app and go to "My Library". Any games you own that are Play Anywhere should show there as available to install as well.

Smwutches, Jun 17, 2018
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

xbox anywhere

The game must be play anywhere on launch or not at all
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox anywhere

Click the 3 dots in the top right of the app and go to "My Library". Any games you own that are Play Anywhere should show there as available to install as well.
  7. Smwutches Win User

xbox anywhere

There's no way to request it. It would also be up to the publishers/developers to allow it.
  8. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Why cant I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC?

Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 games not all of them are a play anywhere game.
    Here is the list of the play anywhere games: Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox game pass on pc

Thema:

Xbox anywhere

1. Xbox anywhere - Similar Threads - anywhere

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  4. how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?: i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a
  5. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  6. My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...: My mx anywhere 3 was working with the dongle yesterday. Today I start playing and all of a sudden the dongle doesn't work but the Bluetooth works. Please tell how to make the dongle work again. I...
  7. Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…: Need help buying game pass. I live in Thailand (unsupported), recently switched to India region cause it’s supported and cheap. Now I want to buy gamepass console for series x. Can I “gift myself”...
  8. Hi I get refunded 5.00 dollars and Is not showing up anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I get refunded 5.00 dollars and Is not showing up anywhere: Why isn't my 5 dollar return not showing up anywhere d7f08dd4-3ba3-47f1-8165-4a216f2f6e67
  9. My gamertag isn’t updating anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamertag isn’t updating anywhere: I paid money to change my gamertag (XD Chasey) maybe over a week ago now for the primary reason of changing my fortnite name. I made the switch to the gamertag (MY5TERYツ) However, my Fortnite name...
  10. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...