Xbox and Xbox app on PC crossplay?

Discus and support Xbox and Xbox app on PC crossplay? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was wondering if someone on an xbox one could play with someone on PC using the Xbox app? I want to play ghost recon breakpoint with friends, but not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CaptainCrunchu, Sep 13, 2020.

  1. Xbox and Xbox app on PC crossplay?


    I was wondering if someone on an xbox one could play with someone on PC using the Xbox app? I want to play ghost recon breakpoint with friends, but not sure if we'd be able to play together.

    :)
     
    CaptainCrunchu, Sep 13, 2020
    #1
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    SUBSCRIPTION! Xbox(beta)

    Give it time dude the crossplay just started and the xbox app in PC is still in beta. There will be more titles in the future.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

    I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

    xbox series s and x are crossplay with pc, xbox one is not as stated in all of EA's documentation, they stated that xbox one and ps4 are not crossplay with pc but they are with each other, only those on pc, xbox series s/x and ps5 are fully crossplay, this is why you cannot invite each other.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    crossplay from Android to xbox one s

    it is only crossplay between xbox and PC, phones use a different server and therefore no crossplay.
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

    Crossplay

    I love crossplay, i have a lot of friends on pc and i normally just play xbox so I can play with my xbox and pc friends in one with crossplay
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Xbox and Xbox app on PC crossplay?

    Hey Crunchu,

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about being able to play a game on your PC with others on console.

    You would have to verify in game to see if the game itself carries any sort of cross-play capabilities as these settings can be adjusted appropriately in order for you to be able to

    join sessions with your friends on Xbox from you PC
    .

    If you do see these options, it would be worth attempting to invite your friends once in the session.

    I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox and Xbox app on PC crossplay?

Loading...
  1. Xbox and Xbox app on PC crossplay? - Similar Threads - app crossplay

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. Is the hunter call of the wild crossplay between the pc version on the Xbox app and steam

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the hunter call of the wild crossplay between the pc version on the Xbox app and steam: I’ve had the game for a bit and my older brother got it on steam but I have it on Xbox app for windows it says it’s the PC version but after about an hour of research I could find anything to help...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App Crossplay Party Chat Failing

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App Crossplay Party Chat Failing: Hello, I'm asking on behalf of a friend who's on PC using the Xbox (Beta) app and trying to cross-play party chat with xbox players. They've been experiencing issues when another PC player joins...