Xbox and Pc Games Pass in Africa

Discus and support Xbox and Pc Games Pass in Africa in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering why Xbox games pass and Pc games pass are not available in Morocco or Africa in general ? I think in 2022 there are not that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jalouf, Jan 22, 2022.

  1. /u/Jalouf
    /u/Jalouf Guest

    Xbox and Pc Games Pass in Africa


    Hello,

    I was wondering why Xbox games pass and Pc games pass are not available in Morocco or Africa in general ? I think in 2022 there are not that many barriers to not let those services be available since it's only digital same as "Spotify" "Netflix" and others that are available. Most countries does have fiber optic internet, they are pretty advanced in technology so what are the real causes why the services by microsoft are not avaiblable ? and thank you for your time !!

    submitted by /u/Jalouf
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Jalouf, Jan 22, 2022
    #1
  2. Prizma Fn Win User

    Can't purchase game pass for PC outside of USA

    I live in Africa and i wanna buy xbox game pass on pc but it says I have to match my account location with my paypal.I tried everything and still refused pls help
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

    Game pass beta for pc

    According to the Xbox Game Pass for PC website:

    The Xbox Game Pass PC Games plan is currently available in the following markets:

    Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal,
    *Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, UK, US

    *(purchase at your local retailer)

    It can be found in the FAQ section under "Is Xbox Game Pass for PC available in my market?"
  4. Smwutches Win User

    I can't buy the game pass because of me region

    Unfortunately since Game Pass for PC is not available in your region, it is not possible to purchase it.

    The Xbox Game Pass PC Games plan is currently available in the following markets:

    Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New
    Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, *Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, US
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) availability in Pakistan

    Unfortunately no.

    The Xbox Game Pass PC Games plan is currently available in the following markets:



    Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, *Russia, Saudi Arabia,
    Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, UK, US

    The Xbox Game Pass PC Games plan is currently available in the following markets:

    Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal,
    *Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, UK, US
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud gaming error on iphone

    Unfortunately South Africa isn't on the list for cloud gaming.

    Go here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions

    Then click on the Xbox Game Pass tab and look at the last column tagged Cloud Gaming.
Thema:

Xbox and Pc Games Pass in Africa

Loading...
  1. Xbox and Pc Games Pass in Africa - Similar Threads - Games Pass Africa

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...