Xbox and pc accounts

Discus and support Xbox and pc accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, hope I can get some help on this, I have 2 xboxs and a pc which my children use. For a while now I've been wanting to be able to setup the kids... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Colesy82, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. Colesy82
    Colesy82 Guest

    Xbox and pc accounts


    Hi All, hope I can get some help on this, I have 2 xboxs and a pc which my children use. For a while now I've been wanting to be able to setup the kids so they can play each other on the same games without purchasing each game every time. On my main account I have gold, pass and ea play accounts, I've created xbox user accounts for the kids but when I try and set it up so my eldest child cam play the games I own it says she has to stream which she can, but if I want to play on the other xbox one while their both playing it automatically stops the streaming and won't let my eldest play the same game. All I want to be able to is simply use the laptop/pc with all of the games I own via the xbox one account. Is there a way or do I need to buy every game on the pc?

    Thanks everyone

    :)
     
    Colesy82, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

    How do i log into my epic account if i made it using my xbox account?

    then login with your xbox account and use that epic account for pc, that way the xbox side and pc side are connected. it will make you make a new account but all it does in fact is create a full epic account still linked to xbox and then you just login with the epic account on pc, you lose nothing and everything is still connected, but you need a proper epic account for pc.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

    How to merge two xbox accounts

    You can use both accounts on your Xbox or PC. Xbox and PC support the use of multiple accounts.
  4. Raphtaliauwu Win User

    Fortnite V-bucks

    try to link your pc account with the xbox account

    Redeem the code on the xbox and the turkeys are supposed to appear in your account linked to your PC
  5. VirogenicPick04 Win User

    deleating account

    I have an account on my Xbox and a different on my pc. I need to delete the account on my pc so I can connect my Xbox profile to my pc. The only problem is the email on my pc is the email I use and have to change my Xbox account back to.
  6. JerryDillman Win User

    Cant login to my xbox one account???

    Talked with "Ambassador". I was sent to my Microsoft PC account via a website link. Then the Ambassador abandoned me with the "follow link directions" statement. PC account does not have a record of my Xbox account. I cannot get the PC to notice my Xbox
    account. Why? Because I don't have the password for the Xbox account! Of course, without my Xbox account password, I cannot login to the Xbox account on the PC to fix the password. I am now quite unhappy.
Thema:

Xbox and pc accounts

Loading...
  1. Xbox and pc accounts - Similar Threads - accounts

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. My account was hacked can anyone offer advice

    in XboX Insiders
    My account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Locked out of Xbox account without solutions

    in XboX Insiders
    Locked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number....
  9. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  10. Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)

    in XboX Insiders
    Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't...