XBOX and Microsoft Store issue

Discus and support XBOX and Microsoft Store issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i did some FPS Optimizations from YouTube and i think i disabled some services or did something in regedit and now my Microsoft Store doesn't work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GioriciBogdan, Jan 13, 2022.

1. XBOX and Microsoft Store issue

So i did some FPS Optimizations from YouTube and i think i disabled some services or did something in regedit and now my Microsoft Store doesn't work anymore, and XBOX too. I tried everything, using wsreset, uninstalling and reinstalling it, using powershell, repair and repair, troubleshoot. I don't know what i can do next, please help. Here's a video of the problem. I can't sign-in it doesn't work, i can't download apps, xbox doesn't open idk what to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvwEJmuJraE

:)

GioriciBogdan, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Go back to the FPS optimization video on YouTube and try to undo everything you did before. If that work, then you'll need to restore Windows to a point before you played with the redgedit.

Kindly see the steps to do a system restore here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how...
  3. Farscape247 Win User

watch the video again and undo everything that you followed, if you can't then your only option is a full reset, messing with the registry without knowing what any of it does can lead to a system full of issues.
  4. RobloxMasterALF Win User

Microsoft store and Xbox issue

Go to settings go to laungage and location switch it to whereever you are go back and if this does not work contact xbox
  5. JerecTamalic Win User

Microsoft Store issues

PC. As I said, I'll click on the app to open it, it starts loading then closes once it finishes.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Microsoft Store Issues

Hello what exactly is the issue with the game??
Thema:

1. XBOX and Microsoft Store issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store issue

2. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  3. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  4. Microsoft store issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store issue: After new update my xbox one store does not working i have tried every thing including loging out and i also checked modem changed my location but its stucked on some thing went wrong and its...
  5. I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.: Hello everyone, I have been struggling with an issue that I stumbled upon in another community post from a while ago here: Microsoft store wishlist problem - Microsoft Community . Now, the issue...
  6. Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue: Many people are having issues and I really want VC feature on the Microsoft Store and a lot of people. I tried removing the app and downloading it and nothing. I checked my account settings and...
  7. Microsoft Store Xbox installation issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Xbox installation issues: When I go to install a game from the Xbox Microsoft Store and it says “Install” and ea/gamepass which I have. The button didn’t work it doesn’t start installing and I try clicking it several times...
  8. Please help me with microsoft store xbox app issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me with microsoft store xbox app issue: Hi, I recently received a new pc and tried downloading the Xbox app through the Microsoft store to play games with my friends and to be able to view Xbox game bar. When attempting to install it,...
  9. Issue with Dolby Access not connecting to microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with Dolby Access not connecting to microsoft store: I purchased a headset that came with 2 years access to Dolby atmos (Using with xbox series x). I followed the instructions for setup but the dolby access app is giving me an error that says...
  10. Microsoft store issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store issue: When i try to buy a new game and DLCs off of the microsoft store it says oops not sure what happend there please try again later and i know that it is not my credit card...