Xbox and Microsoft apparently think that cursing at other players is okay if certain...

Discus and support Xbox and Microsoft apparently think that cursing at other players is okay if certain... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a couple of messages the other day from a player hating on me and reported them to Xbox. Now, Xbox says that the messages don't violate any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NA234, Oct 4, 2022.

1. NA234
    NA234 Guest

Xbox and Microsoft apparently think that cursing at other players is okay if certain...

I received a couple of messages the other day from a player hating on me and reported them to Xbox. Now, Xbox says that the messages don't violate any of their terms of service. The player intentionally omitted certain letters so that it would get through the report option I guess. But cursing is still cursing. I've included screenshots of both the offending messages and Xbox's response.
    Xbox and Microsoft apparently think that cursing at other players is okay if certain... [​IMG]

[mod removed]

:)

NA234, Oct 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox and Microsoft apparently think that cursing at other players is okay if certain letters are omitted

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Na234

I am sorry to hear about this, rest assured that Xbox Community does not support such behavior which is why we are best to advise to report one more time, in that way the Enforcement team can conduct an investigation and apply proper Enforcement action once proven guilty.

Please note that only the enforcement team can put restrictions on the account
    No one here and even customer support has this ability
  3. Zamiel13 Win User

Disasters are what???

I think you got cursed with that Gravelord Servants ability, it doesn't matter if you kill the guy or another one of the other 2 People who got cursed kill him.

In the end the curse will be lifted from these 3 Players
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

A recommendation

There is certainly a difference between a slip of the tongue curse at yourself for messing up and cursing at other players. And the only way to censor a player who is swearing at others is a communications ban.
  5. Arminator Win User

banned for no reason?

....thats the problem about microsoft, they allow the machines to do the work, they don't go and check it, only on certain times, and with Grand theft auto 5, everyone curses, even the damn npcs XD
    Every enforcement report is reviewed by a real human being, and the only automation done is the queue that sorts the reports for the enforcement team members.

In Grand Theft Auto 5, NPCs curse in the game world about stuff that happens to them in the game world. It is not targeted against another player in the real world.

As soon as you, the player curse and harass another player, that is a violation of the Code of Conduct. No matter how adult or mature the game is, and no matter how much the NPCs curse.
  6. JediNord Win User

Error On Start Up

And then I get disconnected when i ask to speak to a supervisor?!

Okay, I rarely curse on forums, but seriously... WTF Microsoft?!
Thema:

1. Xbox and Microsoft apparently think that cursing at other players is okay if certain... - Similar Threads - Microsoft apparently cursing

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  4. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  6. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  7. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  8. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  9. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  10. I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...: the previous email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i would like to log back into my microsoft account so i can access my minecraft account which was after...