Xbox and Microsoft account allias Gameshare problem

Discus and support Xbox and Microsoft account allias Gameshare problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I am trying to send a friend of mine my xbox login information so he can login in so we can gameshare, the problem is I dont want anyone having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stayytrippi, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Stayytrippi
    Stayytrippi Guest

So I am trying to send a friend of mine my xbox login information so he can login in so we can gameshare, the problem is I dont want anyone having access to my email and my email messages because I have confidential information in there. I have tried to
    set up an allias account, but the allias account still can access my email and email messages. Is there anyway I can set up my xbox account with a separate email address then my outlook email address. My xbox account is linked to my main outlook email.

:)

Stayytrippi, Oct 12, 2017
  2. ruckfoni
    ruckfoni Guest
    Gameshare question

I know that when you gameshare with someone you make their account your home Xbox. But what if I want to Gameshare with two friends? Would I have to keep switching their accounts as home back and forth?

ruckfoni, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Question about gamesharing with a friend who ran out of them?

So I have one gameshare left because I used my other two (i really dont want to go into the story would take to long) and im going to try and gameshare with a friend of mine but the problem is that he doesnt have any gameshares left so can i still log into
    my account on his xbox and set it as my home and then get the games on my xbox? or since he doesnt have any gameshares left will it not work?

BeastingOnYah, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You should never give your account information to anyone else whether you give them an alias email and even if it is a friend. You would be violating the code of conduct by doing so.

Smwutches, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You should never give your account information to anyone else whether you give them an alias email and even if it is a friend. You would be violating the code of conduct by doing so.
  6. TheJokerJD Win User

Microsoft Account

Hello, The usual method would be to contact support. But i have a few ways, First of all if you have access to the Compromised Microsoft account on Outlook take a screenshot of your 6 recent emails sent to you, You only need to know the heading of each email. Once you have done that go to "Recover Microsoft account" and you will have to tell Microsoft what happend and you will need to give the 6 Most recent Emails sent to you, Only include the heading of each email. And you can alter the info that way.

Step 2: If the other Microsoft account you have is an allias on the Compromised Microsoft account you can just log into the Compromised account using the email used as an allias.
  7. JustPlay4You Win User

HELP !!

Hey dude I have the same problem when I gameshared but the guy I gameshared with doesnt have access to my account so it is a bit different for you
  8. denis97g Win User

Moving games to a new account?

you won't have problems with the physical discs, but digital games can't be transferred between accounts unless you gameshare with the other account.
  9. HomegrownSilky Win User

How to find out which Xbox console a subscription was activated on?

Consoles don't get subscribed. Xbox accounts are what the subscriptions are tied to.

FYI, sharing account details to gameshare can result in account bans. Xbox Home gamesharing is intended to be used when there are multiple Xbox's in one home. Giving out account details in order to share games with friends can be considered marketplace
    theft/fraud.
Thema:

1. Xbox and Microsoft account allias Gameshare problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft account allias

2. How can I use a new a Microsoft account for Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I use a new a Microsoft account for Minecraft: So I want to make a new account for my Minecraft on PlayStation but it won’t let me I can’t use the old account cause I don’t have the sign in info 402eac1c-71ed-4db7-b95c-60fc003b79ee
  3. How are people able to hack your microsoft account just through knowing your email

in XBoX Accessibility
    How are people able to hack your microsoft account just through knowing your email: There's a scam where the scammer tries to get you to tell them your email and it somehow ends up In you getting hacked 6a75c2df-0af8-47b5-9bd0-a9fae02098c4
  4. Find old Microsoft account for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Find old Microsoft account for Minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to get into Minecraft as I had it on my PS4 then got a new PS5 like a year after having my PS4 then my friends wanted to start a realm in minecraft and as I try to sign...
  5. I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure...: So I have email A as my primary alias. I want to make email B my new primary alias and remove email A as an alias. For now, I have both emails as aliases and I can login to my microsoft minecraft...
  6. So I used a Microsoft account balances as in gift cards for hogwarts legacy and its the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I used a Microsoft account balances as in gift cards for hogwarts legacy and its the...: So used a mircosoft account balances as in gift cards and for hogwarts legacy and its the tenth day now and it still pending what should I do 63ca6f27-b03d-4f78-a974-9d5b153a70e2
  7. I'm signed out of my Microsoft account but it keeps on saying I'm already signed in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm signed out of my Microsoft account but it keeps on saying I'm already signed in: I'm trying to play Minecraft on my PlayStation 5 but I want to sign in. I want to play servers so I go to sign in. It hits me with a QR code. I attempt to sign in and it doesn't work. It almost...
  8. Linking ps4 account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking ps4 account to Microsoft: A few months ago I downloaded Minecraft on my PlayStation 4. When I linked it to my email, it had told me that my Microsoft was already linked to a PlayStation account (I have never owned a ps4...
  9. How do I delete my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete my Microsoft account?: I already know how to remove my account from my console but I want to permanently delete it, so I can start a new account under my same email. cce63d8e-c247-4b3b-89a8-50266f509d24
  10. PlayStation 4 signing in with your Microsoft account loading

in XBoX Accessibility
    PlayStation 4 signing in with your Microsoft account loading: Hey, for some reason whenever I try to log into Minecraft on my main account it just gives me sign in with your Microsoft account. I have been waiting for 1 hour 2 shows nothing. It's just a bar...