Xbox and controller not working

Discus and support Xbox and controller not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I’m not completely sure what is happening but my Xbox lately has had very poor performance the controller is constantly unpairing from my Xbox mid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gus Carey, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Gus Carey
    Gus Carey Guest

Hi

I’m not completely sure what is happening but my Xbox lately has had very poor performance the controller is constantly unpairing from my Xbox mid game and my Xbox is crashing games and crashing my voice chats my controller is also having lagging fits where only the controller is lagging. When I turn on my Xbox my controller is also always unpaired and I need to pair it again each time I want to play.

No other devices on my network is experiencing this and it’s just this Xbox. I would really appreciate some help as I’ve been having to deal with this for almost two weeks now.

Kind regards,

:)

Gus Carey, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  3. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox Controller Not Working

If nothing is working, I would contact the phone maker (for Asus Zenfone) or maybe go into a physical store to show them. Since it's asking for a pin or passkey, this could very well be something that was preset on your phone. I had a similar preset code
    put into my Android phone that I have to enter anytime I want to make a hotspot for wifi from my phone. It might work if you just get that pin or passkey. If you don't know it, I would ask the phone maker and they should be able to tell you your pin so you
    can enable devices to connect.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

XBOX controller not working

Hi, Amit8888! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your controller.

Would you mind giving this a try?

- Press and hold your controller's Xbox button until it shuts down.

- Remove your controller's batteries and the Micro-USB cable (if plugged in) for a minute or two.

- Press and hold your console's power button until it shuts down.

- Remove all external devices from the console's USB ports.

- Unplug your console's power cord for 5 minutes.

- Plug the power cord back in, and make sure to use one of the wall's outlets.

- Turn your console on to see if the issues persist.

* If necessary, try pairing your controller again.

Please let me know if that works for you.

Best regards.
  6. ErikRL Win User

Xbox Controller not working

Hi. It really worked. Thank you so so so much. Have a nice day. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox and controller not working - Similar Threads - controller working

2. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  3. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  4. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  5. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  6. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  7. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  8. Xbox controller not working and microsoft uncontactable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not working and microsoft uncontactable: Hi, Im a user from india i have an xbox elite controller which is out of warrenty. i was trying to place a device service and repair but at the checkout it is having some error again and again....
  9. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  10. I threw my controller troller now it won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I threw my controller troller now it won't work: I threw my elite core controller on the ground and when I go to turn of the xbox using the on screen method and the little white box that surrounds the options you are hovering over whenever I go...