Xbox and all discs stolen; can I get them back digitally/off the cloud?

Discus and support Xbox and all discs stolen; can I get them back digitally/off the cloud? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, So, a while back, my xbox was stolen, along with all my games. I have recently purchased a new console. Will I be able to redownload all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brandynmb, Dec 3, 2020.

  1. Brandynmb
    Brandynmb Guest

    Xbox and all discs stolen; can I get them back digitally/off the cloud?


    Hello,

    So, a while back, my xbox was stolen, along with all my games. I have recently purchased a new console. Will I be able to redownload all of my previously owned games digitally? And will I be able to retrieve my saved games off of the cloud?

    :)
     
    Brandynmb, Dec 3, 2020
    #1
  2. Brandynmb Win User

    Xbox and all discs stolen; can I get them back digitally/off the cloud?

    Big oof. Thank you for the information!
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    Xbox and all discs stolen; can I get them back digitally/off the cloud?

    saved games yes if you use the same account, discs cannot be changed to digital, you will need to buy them again.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

    Digital sales killed the disc games' stars

    Hi M3tal Daz3

    I prefer digital over physical

    I started converting all my physical titles to digital by using sales on the store

    My main reasons for using digital:

    1. Discs get scratched and damaged

    2. Discs can get stolen (Digital games can just be redownloaded if your console gets stolen)

    3. Discs and covers take up physical space

    4. Disc loading times are slow
  5. BeardMiller Win User

    I have a question about Gamesaves

    What about disc games because I only have a couple digital games the rest are on disc and samething for the Xbox 360 Games also
    All saves no matter what type digital/disc or even 360 are all cloud. Just make sure you are connected to the internet so it can back them up. You can force a backup in settings.

    Also this may help: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/back-up-your-settings
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

    Physical Collections and Keepsakes

    I’m all for digital

    Physical copies takes a lot of space when you have a massive collection. It does look impressive, I agree.

    Discs can get scratched, damaged and stolen.

    With digital you don’t have these issues. If your console gets stolen, you can just re-download your games once you have a new console
Thema:

Xbox and all discs stolen; can I get them back digitally/off the cloud?

Loading...
  1. Xbox and all discs stolen; can I get them back digitally/off the cloud? - Similar Threads - discs stolen digitally

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea