Xbox Analog Sticks Need Calibration But It Won't Work

Discus and support Xbox Analog Sticks Need Calibration But It Won't Work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The axes on my analog sticks are off on my Xbox One controller in Windows. The sticks make the character and camera move all over the place. Earlier... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Kramer1985, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Xbox Analog Sticks Need Calibration But It Won't Work

The axes on my analog sticks are off on my Xbox One controller in Windows. The sticks make the character and camera move all over the place. Earlier everything was fine but now my games are unplayable. I tried calibrating but that didn't work. Now I can't play anything.

:)

Alex Kramer1985, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Alex Kramer1985 Win User

Guess I have to buy another controller. This sucks. It's not even that old and just suddenly stops working for no reason. The new one will do the same thing eventually.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

You can still contact support using the online chat option, but regarding the repair or replacement of the control after this period, not even support has the autonomy to request this replacement.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

you can test it on another device such as your cell phone, anyway, microsoft only accepts opening the service order with up to 90 days after purchase.
  5. Alex Kramer1985 Win User

I have no other controllers. I disconnected it and reconnected it and no change. I tried four different USB ports. It still won't work properly. There is no dirt in it. It was working fine this morning and then suddenly started doing this.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

as a gamer i can only inform how microsoft treats the warranty of xbox accessories, like the jostyck.

The joystick has a 90-day warranty, microsoft does not carry out out-of-date repairs.

If it is within the deadline, request the repair:

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. Xbox Analog Sticks Need Calibration But It Won't Work - Similar Threads - Analog Sticks Need

2. What are the measurements of both analog sticks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the measurements of both analog sticks?: Sorry in advance for wasting someone's time but what are the measurements of both Xbox Series Elite 2 analog sticks? Once again, I am sorry and thank you in advance....
  3. Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...: Whenever I play my game call of duty whenever I try and move my analog stick up and down before this happened. It was perfectly fine and it always respond it on time but now whenever I try and...
  4. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  5. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  6. Is it normal for both analog sticks to be pulled up and pushed down a bit on a new xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it normal for both analog sticks to be pulled up and pushed down a bit on a new xbox...: I have noticed that this doesn't do it on my xbox one controllers just my xbox series x controller. My first series x controller only does it on the right stick but my new one does it on both....
  7. My Xbox series elite 2 turns off when I press the right analog stick and it's not a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series elite 2 turns off when I press the right analog stick and it's not a...: The controller just turns off when RS is pressed and refuses to turn back on until plugged in. I just bought it and it's the second one to do this. I exchanged the 2nd one....
  8. Xbox left analog stick not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox left analog stick not working: I just bought a PC yesterday and an Xbox controller, everything works on the Xbox controller as it should, except for the left analog stick. Went to do a calibration, and in the testing before the...
  9. right analog stick not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    right analog stick not working.: saturday morning i was playing warzone.. everything was working perfectly. 9onfe i got home from work that night. my right analog stick on my wired controller was not responding, in the game AND...
  10. Got a left analog stick problem and need some advice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a left analog stick problem and need some advice.: Ok, so I've been playing with this particular controller for about 9 months now and im getting some issues. The issue i need solved has to do with my left analog stick, for some reason when i push...