Xbox ambassadors program problem

Discus and support Xbox ambassadors program problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a question for any xbox ambassadors. Im having trouble accessing anything on the ambassadors page and it keeps saying i need to be an ambassador... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NintendoGaming, May 13, 2019.

1. Xbox ambassadors program problem

I have a question for any xbox ambassadors. Im having trouble accessing anything on the ambassadors page and it keeps saying i need to be an ambassador to view this even though i am a ambassador and have been since 2016. Please help i would be very greatful.

:)

NintendoGaming, May 13, 2019
  2. Mister Iffic Win User

Problem with Xbox Ambassadors program

Hi Forstride,

We've gone ahead and forwarded your info on to the proper team and you should be removed from the program soon. Sorry to hear of any inconvenience!
  3. Forstride Win User

I'm not sure when I signed up, but I think it was sometime in 2011. I've accessed the site and forums before for sure, but I don't remember the last time. I never really did anything with it, but it never really bothered me until now.

I just started getting Skype messages today from the chat bot (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***), and since I can't block the bot, or stop it from sending me messages, I need to figure out how to drop out of the program.

I have changed my gamertag since signing up though. It used to be TDWP FTW, but I changed it to sometime last year.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Stride! I am not seeing you as an Ambassador here (no badge). Can you let us know when you applied for the program and when you received the email stating you were accepted. When was the last time you were able to access the Ambassador site/forums?
    Also, have you changed your MSA or Gamertag since joining the Ambassadors? Let us know, thanks!
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to send an email to L:
    xboxambs@microsoft.com so the issue can be looked into.

You may also want to double check http://enforcement.xbox.com to make sure you have not received any enforcement actions that would have removed you from the program.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem

Hi! Being removed from the Ambassador program is usually permanent, but I'd advise trying to contact Ambassador staff through the Discord server: https://discord.gg/xboxambassadors

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Xbox ambassadors program problem - Similar Threads - ambassadors program problem

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  4. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  5. how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?: how can i gain more points on the ambassador program? 35d66dd3-61d6-461f-a4e4-2742100de576
  6. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  7. Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem: Hi, So i've had this problem for like 2 weeks where i have not been able to use the xbox ambassador program because it says i got removed from it, but i'm 100% sure i have not done anything...
  8. Ambassador program problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador program problem: what is going on I was on the ambassador bank and was talking to people ended the chat as I helped the person out and refreshed the page to see what new problems i can sort out and then I get this...
  9. Problem after joined ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem after joined ambassador program: hi, i have a problem with Ambassador program. If i open join page i can see this message "You are a member of this program." but when i click on mission page there's a problem: "In order to view...
  10. Problem regarding the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem regarding the ambassador program: Hello I joined the ambassador program today using Microsoft Edge on my Xbox One, but I accidentally pressed B on my controller. Now I cannot access my missions because when I try to do so using...